Reviews for IronRock
Sasuke75249 chapter 3 . 7/18
nice i can't wait to read more on it
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
This'll be good:)
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I just realized why people would steal those parts because the black lagoon is a old outdated boat and they might need those parts
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Nice plot, but maybe you should see the "Iron Man" movies and kind of edit this story to fit them.
Luan Eksteen chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
great story when will it continue
Jho chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
I really like the idea of this, haven't heard this crossover before. But for the Black Lagoon series I feel like Rock instantly becomes superpowered to the 10th degree as no one can hurt him in his suit.
epsilon7466Mk2 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
wow...Long time no see. Nice Work!
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
As much as I want to see Revy in her own Iron suit, I really doubt Belelika would share such technology.
Akytsu Frozen chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Hi there man another good fic i see hey update soon this is cool oo and can yu update the crossover between Guyver, Evangelion and Wichblade? well see ya in the next chapter has ever you rock!
Akolyte121 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Continue. This. Story. Please.

Rock takes too much shit in the series. It's bout time he got some payback.

But you need more details in the fights. Something like "Rock blasted one baddie off his feet with a repulsor, then dodged a grenade thrown at him. Before the baddie's friend could draw a bead on him, Rock grabbed the front of his shirt with one hand and lifted him off the ground. Before the baddie could react, Rock fired the repulsor in his hand holding the baddie. The thug flew twenty feet before crashing into a wall, leaving a man-sized hole."

You know, something like that.

Akolyte121
A Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
The only problem I have, besides the idea of someone that hasn't seen the show writing for it, is that you totally missed an incredible opportunity with the title. "IronRock" is lame and cliché. "IronSalaryMan" at least, is humorous and references the show. To elaborate, if you were unaware, Rock before coming to Roanapur, worked in Japan as what is know (in actual real life fact) as a Salaryman. A more familiar American term would be 'office drone' or something of that nature. Overworked, underpaid, no respect, no life, highly expendable, prone to layoffs and firings (when applicable). It was, in fact, the discovery of exactly how much his company felt he was expendable that caused Rock to join up with the Lagoon Company.

Anyway, despite the problems, it's an interesting start, I think I'll keep reading it despite my misgivings for now.

Later
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Wow, that was pretty cool.:) I bet Revy will try to try out the armour for herself, & become pissed off when it rejects her.
Hyokage chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
at first I was kinda skeptical but i must say...you worked it out pretty well. I'm looking forward to more!
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
The start is fine, but somehow the characters come off a bit OOC and thier interactions could have been expanded on to bring out more of their natural character or attempts at humor in the 'uh-oh' parts.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
A very interesting concept for a crossover with Rock wearing the Iron Man armour and he is going to battle Iron Monger I have yet to see the movie myself.