Reviews for Lullaby
behindabruise chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
that was stunningly beautiful! you really did capture edward's style, i must say, it shocked me xD! and its so true too :) i hope you become a wonderful writer one day, because that was beautiful :)
PhantomWriterShayle chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Sweet. I like it. I think all your stories are good. That's why I put under my author's list, rather than faving all your stories. :)
brokencrystal7 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
i love the oneshot. its just so beautiful
Beatless-Heart chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
wow.

i think i actually have tears in my eyes now!

later on in my story dear diary, do you think i might be able to borrow a littl ebit of that for edwards point of veiw? i'll say you wrote it 'course... dont worry if not, just thought i could publicise you a bit :D

xlucyx
GODSLOVE chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow. That was really good. Your writing is truly unique and incredibly beautiful. You did really well with this and I'm glad that I took the time to read this!

Great job CullenLove!
Caz chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
omg Es... that made me cry! (Seriously) That was soo sweet... I shall quote the line I liked the best "-whenever she is so far away that I cannot see her, it tugs and pulls me and I can never rest." How on earth did you think of that Es! Thats pure poetry! You'd better use that in one of your novels! You'll sell millions coz It's so true! heh heh See ya at school... (I hope Beef has finished the Host otherwise I might just strangle her...)
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
oh my god..that was soo it!
EdwardlovesErica chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
that was so intense!

I may be crazy, (odds are that I am) but one minute I was laughing and the next minute I was crying!

It was so touching! ;)

Erica

P.S. UPDATE BOSS FROM HELL!

If you had time to post oneshot, then you have time to update one of my favorite stories!

Evil cliff hanger maker!
SillyLily619 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
awh.. that was cute

hot 101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Loved it, just beautiful!.
Shikiangel CerEbow chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I've always wondered why i liked you stories so much, and nw i remeber there so sweet
Lupus chapter 1 . 5/15/2008