Reviews for You Shall Drip Rubies
mydearstar chapter 35 . 3/25/2014
hi. it seems that there is always something he doesnt know. I love your stories
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 47 . 10/24/2013
That last line... so beautiful, couldn't be a better ending! :)
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 29 . 10/23/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA Imagine Sweeney Todd on his period! Lmao I wouldn't wanna be anywhere near him!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 26 . 10/23/2013
I love the poem! The last line ties it all together! Perfect!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 24 . 10/23/2013
Yay! They're together again!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Poor Nellie! Sweeney better get his bloody arse back to her or else I'm gonna flip out!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Sweeney, you idiotic bastard! Ugh why is he like this?!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
I think I'll cry if Toby wasn't really passed out and he heard them.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Nooooooooooo! Now Sweeney is gonna blame Nellie!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Oh no Toby! I love this idea of Toby trying to catch Sweeney in action! Can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
you really like mrs lovett? she doesnt deserve any emotion
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
is fantastic
musiquelover11 chapter 41 . 5/6/2013
O my God, this is an amazing fanfiction! About two years ago, i saw Sweeney Todd live. i was compleatly obsessed with the music ( i still am!) and so i asked for the movie for Xmas. I understood the story line much better, and i thought Johnny Depp was so smexy as ST, LOL! So when i saw the part where mrs. lovett tells Sweeney how they could have a life together and then anthony bursted in, it was tearing me to bits wondering what Sweeney would have said or done if anthony hadnt interupted. Now that you wrote this story, i have an idea of what would have went down, and i would like to thank you! you saved my sanity!(or whats left of it! XD ) i cant wait to finish this story, it's the BEST!
Sirina Heart chapter 47 . 5/5/2013
I just loved this story it was so cute :) it's one of my favorite Sweeney Todd stories out there keep writing!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/5/2013
Awe she won't tell him about the baby she better tell him brides its to late! Good story