Reviews for The Flip of a Coin
Das Lieblingsfach chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow, absolutely amazing.

Your comprehension of Texas colloquialism(particularly Carson's characteristically uppity/fast talking interpretation of it) is remarkable and definitely adds to the realism of this piece. I love how you've humanized Chigurh. While the question of Anton's ephemeral nature is controversial(that is, whether he's human or a supernatural manifestation of something not tangible) I think this gave a pretty convincing argument towards his humanity. He's an agent of chaos, fate, and death, but still a human underneath it all. He's just pushed that side of himself to the far recesses of his existence so that he can achieve his purpose(whatever that really is the end). I also love the irony of the situation reversal. It reveals that in the end, Anton was simply a carrier of death and evil, not those personified. He's no less susceptible than anyone else.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this piece. Well done.
MsGingerMoose chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh, that was great. I really liked the idea behind Anton's thinking...as I'm sure he considers himself to play god in a way. And I liked Carson appearing to him, you wrote him very well )
Circe Rose chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Great concept, and very well written! The ending's perfect.
Liz chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is really fantastic, you got the character of Chigurh basically perfect, and I love the idea.