Reviews for Bedtime Story
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
no his real name is tsubasa Li i think syaoran was just a cover. but still cute story.
KadoyaOkami chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
...Goddammit, this was too heartwarming and sad to ignore after all the things that happened...props to you, friend, for this glimpse at the last moments of a wonderful family!
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Woah. This was powerful. I was crying the entire time I read it. I love Tsubasa, and Cardcaptor Sakura was my first manga. I was fully aware of the situation and connection, but this fanfic finally hit it home for me. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Shadows.Dance chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I liked it a lot! I actually wrote something like this earlier today (though not just the day before), and you're right, that's not his "true name." In my scanlation, it said in the conversation Syaoran had with his father something along the lines of "I give this [my sword] to you. And my name." Anyway, loved it!
vumbwe chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
oh that was a lovely one shot. i hope the manga would go on to show us what really is happening the the ccs syaoran and sakura.
cloudsdreams chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
It's a so beautiful and truly amazing story.

I liked it so much, even if it made me cry.

Delete kthnxbi chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I loved it!

Ahh! I can't wait for the next chapter of Tsubasa now _

Anyways, enough of my ranting, thank you very much for writing this!

Twilight Kisses chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aww that was so sad, but written so well. I wonder if we'll see CCS Sakura and Syaoran's side of the story in TRC
YourAverageObsessiveGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2008

Darn you, now I'm really hungry. Meh, anyway. Yeah, I was wondering that too. I mean, in a family, what if Sakura was trying to call her husband by his name, but then her son was there. Ugh, what a confusing family. You know, unless there was like a 'The second' or 'Jr.' in his name, it would be weird, and still would be with that.

Anyway, I liked it a lot, it was really sweet, and I hope that Sakura is okay with her desicion, although she had no idea he'd be kept in a tube most of his life...

Erm, yeah, good work...heh hehe, peanut butter.

UnbreakableTrio chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I was crying! I don't even understand the spoiler parts, but it was so sad that Sakura and Syaoran had to leave their son!

I just love it, and I'm sure the other members of the trio will love it too!

Demon Fox of Midnight chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
i almost forgot how hard it must have been for Syaoran and Sakura to send their son away like that.

P.S. Yuuko does say that he doesn't give his true name meaning that his name is not Syaoran