Reviews for What's My Age Again?
Saruhno chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I dont think it's weird! I think it's amazing!
lonlyness chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
GOD i hate Chihuahuas. we have a dog next door just like that. they look so stupid!

do you think you'll right more for this one? anyway grat jop. and as ever keep on wrighting.

Lonlyness
Aka.Tsubaki chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Nuuu it can't end this waaaaay!

What's going to happen to Ryou? What's so significant of them having the same birthday? Will they ever meet again? .

Nice story and hope you keep writing!
Kagimine chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This totally should have a sequel! Love it! 3
roses in bloom chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very cute! I would love for you to continue this- maybe develop the relationship between Bakura and Ryou a bit more? Otherwise, it's a great piece- good job!
wolfvonbiele93 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i have a request: can you make this a story? or at least kae a sequel? this would be an adorable fluff story, and i want to see if ryou takes bakura's advice. keep the story's coming!
Mayab chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Very adorable, very nice, add more. Seriously. I want to see shota-Ryou and Not-Homicidal-Bakura.

Please?
Lumrosa-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
GWAH! ARE YOU KIDDING! I would NEVER settle for a one shot. this story is too good to be a one shot... please update! Onegai!
MeRocksMySocks chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
O.O You HAVE to write more!
Raggedy chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I hope you write more!

This is incredibly adorable. Go for it, Ryou!
Lynnai chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
*Nods approvingly at the story* Love it. Keep on writing this.
Tayko chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
aw cute:D it would be nice if you wrote more

and Bull mastiffs are kinda cute:P i know one it weighs like 70 kg!

I hope this will get at least one more chappy

cya
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Sylv: Ooh I like it! I just find it weird that you start using 'Kura's name somewhere in the middle of the chapter; after all it's kinda from Ryou's POV and he doesn't know 'Kura's name yet... anyway, hope you update this soon, ja ne!
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was too cute! You should write s sequal [sp?] or something!
squigglything chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hey :) how's it going? oh i really liked it! it was so cute. this is continuing right? i hope. haha ok now i'll have to let you go now. update again soon! see you later!