Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
dracot chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Very good chapter muy buena lastima que Shego no se unio
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Kudos to your plot bunny generator! I think it'll be a hot time in the ol' town for Shego the next time they cross paths ... and NOT, as Kim mentioned, in a good way.
TheNiemand chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It reminds me a little of Hangover there but shit thats funny
DragonGod926 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Well, even if they pretend...Ron and Kim are legally married...as far as Ron and Monique...polygamy is illegal in the U.S. so...it wasn't legally binding.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
not hilarious but definitely very very funny
gogetadivagurl chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
omg! a 3 way? holy crap! that-was-aw-some! my god shego wanted 2 join in? that whore! lol 3 way1 ewww lol jk great stroy no amazing!
nekoken chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
great story and hope you come out with the next story soon. I also hope u add a chapter on this one letting us know the sequel is out so we can find out on our story alerts because I don't normally like to add people to my author alerts though I am tempted to add u afters Bonnie's curse series and a few other ones
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is one hot fanfic, can you add another chapter with them stll married but 10 years down the road and with kids?
JGuar1212 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OMG this was soo funny! It was just... AMAZIN
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Roflmao doesn't even begin to describe the state I was in after reading this.
zamzowwow chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
ARE YOU KIDDING! You have to write a follow up story. It just cries out for a follow up to find out how Kim gets her revenge.
Zarus Tyran chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Not bad at all. I think you should take this grouping further. If not as follow up to this story, as it own line. a K/R/M pairing could be interesting
spectre666 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Sorry this is so late, I thought I had reviewed. Got a good laugh rereading it. I realize you're very busy, but a follow up on this one would be worth the time.

Thanks

Spectre
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
i can't stop laughing!
ghostknight chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
my god ur a freaking geness but little more detail on the whole of the night wounld be nice as well as another chapther
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »