Reviews for Fairest of them All
FandomFairy01 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Hahaha Edmund sounds so much like my best friend she's very pale too xD she moans a lot about how she's very pale and our group of friends are mostly tanned so anyway great story :)
Ashleigh2016 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very cute, and so much like them.
I heard that story that you mentioned at the end, too. Loved the story.

God Bless,
Ashleigh
Narnia-Bound chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
haha! Very funny!
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I still like pale skin much more than tan skin though.

Especially on dark-haired people. Pale skin and dark hair is the most attractive sight to me. That's why I find Edmund to be the most attractive of the bunch.
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hahaha! Hilarious! Poor Ed, can't get as fan as Peter the golden.;) he's like:"I hate u." I'm like:"waaaaat...?" then he's like:"ur so tan." and I'm like:"lol jeeeeelous.;D"

So cute! Lol
catalougedreams chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was really good ! Keep it up :) Btw could something give me the link for the interview, I really wanna see it :)
whoshallJudgeAngels chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
The best story about Edmund and Peter that I have ever seen! The topic is a bit trifling, but the story itself is awesome x 5000!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
:D

Nice.
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Cute!
Queen Edmund Pevensie chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That made my day. You have no idea. Poor Skandar. Poor Edmund. I luckily, do not have that problem!
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
BUAHAHAHHAHA! So great :)
thunderousapplause chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Being ginger and ghost pale myself, I was way too sympathetic with poor Edmund. Not being able to spend 15 minutes in the sun without turning bright red is rather unfortunate.
lyokodreamer chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
very good chapter. I was wondering if you could tell me what interview it was. good job
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I loved this. It was funny, well written and the two really did seem like brothers. I agree with you, Skandar Keynes is exceptionally pale. It was just generally a really funny idea and it worked really well.
walkerrbait chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
lol, loving your peter and edmund 3

may i have a link to that interview perhaps? xx
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »