Reviews for Naruto no Kitsunegan: Legend of the 4th Doujutsu
garra'ssand246 chapter 6 . 2/2
You are one of the best wrigters I have seen in I read a lot please keep wrighting you are amazing
Thoriso Blade594 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
U r one of my favourite authors right nox u r the also the most creative
sasuke47733 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Tiger360 chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Dude I like the whole story line and plot as for a villainess there is still goto, zabuza, orchimaro, and the akaskie. (Sorry for spelling mistakes) I would really like for you to continue this story please
Minato12 chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
HalfwayParanoid chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
It was good, really good, till you did this. Oh well. I think I can see what you were going to have Naruto and Sasuke do, either become missing nin and go after Itachi, or Itachi come to them in the village or when they are on an out of village mission. I think there is a fourth idea, but I can't think of it right now since it is WAY too EARLY in the MORNING for me to function.
I guess, since you discontinued, I will only favorite and not add it to my watch list: Heaven knows I have too much on that list anyway. LOL.
You did great for eleven chapters of no grammatical and spelling errors. That is a rare find here on fanfic. Well, before I start rambling even more, I hope you have other stories that are completed.
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
As well, I'm expecting lot's of children in the future because, remember, you're engaged to my daughter as the new demon lord."

Naruto passed out as well as one can in ones own mind, leading to him waking up.

"Well I guess that's my call to go Gokitsu-san, thank you, this has been a good time for me. Although I don't know how Naruto's gonna get around having two fiancés. One woman is bad enough, two will be…"

Both males shuddered, united in their pity.

Then Minato disappeared, with one last sorrowful salute.

Tsuhaku Tenza chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
That always brings tears to my eyes the sacrifice itachi made all the pain and hurt not only killing his best friend buy also his entire clan i think it only makes since that he couldn't bring himself to kill his brother im sure it was hard enough to kill his parents.
Kyguy13 chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
So far so good I say naruto should get the entire village of female population of kahona.
WalkingStranger99 chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
that bitch how could she say that about naruto
WalkingStranger99 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
that lucky son of a ***** even if it was a description she sounded fiiine
iamgoku chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
dont mean to be picky but temari is the eldest sibling
Stardust pheonix chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
What the fuck you had an awesome story going and unless you bring it back (excuse my language) burn in hell mother fucker
OrionRejects chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Why does everything trace back to A) Orochimaru B)Danzo or C)Madara? Anywho, Lovin' this so far. I'd give you an actual review but I feel terrible. I think someone might've peed in my cheerios while I wasn't looking this morning...

AkeOokami, AKA Bright Wolf, or Blood Wolf.
Deaththrewoutlife chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
i really enjoy this story and think you shoud keep writing this story