Reviews for Naruto no Kitsunegan: Legend of the 4th Doujutsu
BlackPitbull chapter 7 . 3/17
The two weapons of the first shredder of the ninja turtles and Ralph the second shredder interesting choice of weapons
This story went a bit too fast for my liking. I won't say much about it but the story idea needs to be thought over again and grammar is only a small problem here. After that's it's just how the story was going and if I were to read past chapter two it would be far too fast and annoying to even be considered a story. That's my own review and later.. Maybe..
matthew hofler chapter 11 . 1/25
sir if i may this was one of the best reads i have ever had so far and it breaks my heart to not know what will happen next i just want you to know in my eyes this story was not a failure instead it was so much more. i have been reading fanfics for naruto since i was 14 and this is up in my top 10 for sure. i hope to find stories as good as this one written by you one day soon. best of luck to you sir.

matthew hofler, age 18 , of west monroe louisana.

p.s. pardon my grammer.. i never liked being all formal lol
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
I like it especially the Kyuubi saying COME HERE MORTAL
garra'ssand246 chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
You are one of the best wrigters I have seen in I read a lot please keep wrighting you are amazing
Thoriso Blade594 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
U r one of my favourite authors right nox u r the also the most creative
sasuke47733 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
good
Tiger360 chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Dude I like the whole story line and plot as for a villainess there is still goto, zabuza, orchimaro, and the akaskie. (Sorry for spelling mistakes) I would really like for you to continue this story please
Minato12 chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Update
HalfwayParanoid chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
It was good, really good, till you did this. Oh well. I think I can see what you were going to have Naruto and Sasuke do, either become missing nin and go after Itachi, or Itachi come to them in the village or when they are on an out of village mission. I think there is a fourth idea, but I can't think of it right now since it is WAY too EARLY in the MORNING for me to function.
I guess, since you discontinued, I will only favorite and not add it to my watch list: Heaven knows I have too much on that list anyway. LOL.
You did great for eleven chapters of no grammatical and spelling errors. That is a rare find here on fanfic. Well, before I start rambling even more, I hope you have other stories that are completed.
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
As well, I'm expecting lot's of children in the future because, remember, you're engaged to my daughter as the new demon lord."

Naruto passed out as well as one can in ones own mind, leading to him waking up.

"Well I guess that's my call to go Gokitsu-san, thank you, this has been a good time for me. Although I don't know how Naruto's gonna get around having two fiancés. One woman is bad enough, two will be…"

Both males shuddered, united in their pity.

Then Minato disappeared, with one last sorrowful salute.

XDXDXDXDDDXDXDDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXD LLLLLL OOOOO LLLLL !
Tsuhaku Tenza chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
That always brings tears to my eyes the sacrifice itachi made all the pain and hurt not only killing his best friend buy also his entire clan i think it only makes since that he couldn't bring himself to kill his brother im sure it was hard enough to kill his parents.
Kyguy13 chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
So far so good I say naruto should get the entire village of female population of kahona.
WalkingStranger99 chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
that bitch how could she say that about naruto
WalkingStranger99 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
that lucky son of a ***** even if it was a description she sounded fiiine