Reviews for The Dangers of Overhearing
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Gah, you and your not accepting anonymous reviews. :P Made me log in! Anyway, this was a cute piece. :D
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Cute
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
hehe, lol i really do love his reply - 'Loitering suspiciously' - hehe
HallowedInk chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aww, that was cute and it made me laugh. I quite liked the style, even if it did sound a little... drunken. Oh well. The dialogue and description make up for it more than enough, and the style just adds to the charm.

Well done!
nicole chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
:D I love this. Very, very much.
OnTheVergeOfExtinction chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I just love love love the way you write. I don't even have anything constructive to tell you - it's been forever since I've enjoyed a simple story this much. Great job!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Haha, I loved that! Great, great job! :)

Angelica
That-Golden-Snitch chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aawwhh. Remus is so lovely.

And I giggled at Jamesie and Siri. I love your writing. Love it.
Flo M Nimo chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Awesome light and amusing, I love it.

cheers

Flo
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Lovely little piece! Glad to get something from you, haven't seen anything from you (in the HP verse, I mean) for a while. Looking foward to more of your stuff.
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Wow, that was... really sweet and funny and I loved it. It made me miss your writing, and want the HAM series back...

So... is school out yet? Please say yes, and that more of this lovely writing is coming my way!
angelps7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
WOW! this is so complex, and original, and the ending was so sweet... and you are so witty! haha every sentence was so well written, and the whole situation was this puzzle unfolding, and omg I just loved it. Seriously. A rare jewel :D ! Can I please recommend this on my profile :) I really enjoyed it, and it shows your talents as a writer :) Is it a one-shot?
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was so cute! :) And so much better than studying for my bio midterm! :P
Mistyquest chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Hold on, let me contain my joy.

Screw it.

Tonks and Lupin are THE BEST couple ever anywhere. And you portray them so beautifully! Also, I love how much of a jerk Sirius is. He's just like I imagined!

Great to read your work, as usual Tierfal.
Cleared chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I really enjoyed this. It was funny in all the right places, and tied together quite nicely. I like the "loitering suspiciously" line. Well done.

-CM