Reviews for Buddies
This is how it would happen. My bf is in the bathroom... *clears history* *is really horny, kisses boy friend* In other words nice story. (Im serious though you gave me some ideas lol, he's bona be so surprised)
Little-Pink-Plastic-Bag chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Wow, this went from "wut?" to "crying in a corner mentally hugging BB" to "omigawd" to "yay! AAWWW!"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
not even funny how good this is, couldn't breathe throughout it, amazing.
wolf 1492 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
very nice
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
-sigh- Loved it. :)
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Loved the mention of the chicken.
aavonlea chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Good romance, nice job
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
of all the lines to end it with...haha.
very tasteful. fantastic piece of writing!
andIJDC chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Very cute ending to such a great, juicy, slightly angsty oneshot
aceofqueens chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Most people have no clue how to write BB/Rae or they give up because it's harder. Or they're lazy so it comes out as dribble.

Nice job, sort of believable too. Hot also. Super hot.

Keep it up.
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Loved it. I completely and utterly enjoyed it! It was very well-written and detailed and perfect.
xpetunia chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
God...I feel like nosebleeding and faint in happiness while reading this... If this actually happened to them in the future, my dream will finally come true and ill be the happiest person in the world. Ahem. Anyways, I enjoyed reading this short fanfic. Especially the ending. It made me chuckle a bit. Hehe good work!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
A good and thorough exploration of Raven's hesitant interaction with her new Emotion. I think Love will take a front row seat now ... maybe share it with Lust? Now that things are going to be out in the open, it shouldn't be so much of a contest between them anymore.

Gar's reactions were absolutely perfect.

Your prose is good. Quite effective, misspellings aside (and there were several). The dialogue was captivatingly realistic.

Yeah, this goes into Favorites.