Reviews for Buddies
WaterMelon713 chapter 1 . 6/5
So nice!
Damn! That was a nice fuck! I love your humor you added in at the end. Just a nice blurb of happiness. I wont say who I am because I am secret spy of Mother Russia! Nah jk, I just dont want to be found. Great story!
-Anonymoose reader guy
Viper5delta chapter 1 . 4/15
That ending was just all kinds of cute.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 1 . 3/18
THIS

The meaning of perfection.
madlyhatted chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
loved it.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
One of my favorite TT one shots very well done.
Miguel27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
loved it, sequel if you have the time please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
.BRILLIANT!
Anonymous person chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Wow this is absolutely amazing. Its the best fan fiction i've EVER read i enjoyed it so much. I ship these two so hard and you made a story about them that was absolutely perfect in my opinion. I love that you didnt just write raw sex scenes and call it a story, no you actually made an entertaining story line that kept me fan girling the whole time thank you so much for writting something so great.
BBRae chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
thIS WAS THE BEST BBXRAE SMUT FIC IVE EVER READ AHAHAHHHHHHHHHHH
Violent.V chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Yes. I liked it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Cute as smut can be w
EyesofJades chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I loved it! I have always loved the idea of Beast Boh and Raven being together! The writing was wonderful! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
This is how it would happen. My bf is in the bathroom... *clears history* *is really horny, kisses boy friend* In other words nice story. (Im serious though you gave me some ideas lol, he's bona be so surprised)
LittlePinkPlasticBag chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Wow, this went from "wut?" to "crying in a corner mentally hugging BB" to "omigawd" to "yay! AAWWW!"