Reviews for Buddies
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
*flails and dies* THE CHICKEN. I bet she sleeps with it every night.
Z LOT847 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This story is pretty damn awesome.
Cassie chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
*giggles* .

That was fantastic.
tadpole37766 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You're one of the best lemon writers I have ever read. You should totally do a companion piece to this one. I would happily draw artwork to go with it!
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Very good story. My one little nitpick in your story was the part where you wrote that Raven had started to visit him nightly. There are not a lot of people who can delude themselves into being with someone night after night and have it be about nothing but sex. Most would either get tired of it or do what Beast Boy ultimately did. Like I said;it's just a did a nice job of wrapping it up though.
IndigoAtHeart chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Absolutely LOVED this story, so happy to have read it. One of the best i've ever read and leaves me wanting to completely erase my 4 in the morning lemon i recently wrote XD I think the perception of Raven's emotions and her small ability to control them was amazing, as well as Beast Boy's thoughts because it is true that there was always a softer side underneath his happiness. Long story short it was amazing :)
Sympathetic Sympathy chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
this was..wonderful. And cute. But in a terrifying way, that made me cry. It was unbearable. "Thats when I knew it was all about the sex" Your stories are very..sex-y, but this one had a certain thing to it that the second I read, "Fuck Buddies, that's all they were." I felt like it was the best story I've ever read. "Friends with Benefits" is my new favorite phrase. Raven acts like such a bitch, but in a wonderful way.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Cute.
just a teen chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
So nice! A beautifully written shot!
SplitPersonaliti chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I love this story so much it's one of those ones that you want a sequal to.
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
*everybody all at once*

"AW! Good story!"
VioletBrently chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I'd love to see more
MoonStruckMonster chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
wow! that was very good actually. alot better than most lemons. and the end was perfect
lexus chapter 1 . 12/19/2009