Reviews for Buddies
Mobiusman chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Not half bad, as smut or as a story. Impressed.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awwww!
XxlouieloxX chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Beautifully written!
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love! Odie :))
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I remember the chicken! Excellently written. The conversations were a tad weak but, you made up for it in the detail.
Me chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh...my...God... that was perfect! I am at a literal loss for words! Excellent excellent EXCELLENT JOB! :,D
Princess Rae1230 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was very beautiful, sweet, and well written. I can honestly say I've never read a BB/Rae fanfic with this storyline. It was amazing! Keep up the good work!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
*flails and dies* THE CHICKEN. I bet she sleeps with it every night.
Z LOT847 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This story is pretty damn awesome.
Cassie chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
*giggles* .

That was fantastic.
tadpole37766 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You're one of the best lemon writers I have ever read. You should totally do a companion piece to this one. I would happily draw artwork to go with it!
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Very good story. My one little nitpick in your story was the part where you wrote that Raven had started to visit him nightly. There are not a lot of people who can delude themselves into being with someone night after night and have it be about nothing but sex. Most would either get tired of it or do what Beast Boy ultimately did. Like I said;it's just a did a nice job of wrapping it up though.
IndigoAtHeart chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Absolutely LOVED this story, so happy to have read it. One of the best i've ever read and leaves me wanting to completely erase my 4 in the morning lemon i recently wrote XD I think the perception of Raven's emotions and her small ability to control them was amazing, as well as Beast Boy's thoughts because it is true that there was always a softer side underneath his happiness. Long story short it was amazing :)
Sympathetic Sympathy chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
this was..wonderful. And cute. But in a terrifying way, that made me cry. It was unbearable. "Thats when I knew it was all about the sex" Your stories are very..sex-y, but this one had a certain thing to it that the second I read, "Fuck Buddies, that's all they were." I felt like it was the best story I've ever read. "Friends with Benefits" is my new favorite phrase. Raven acts like such a bitch, but in a wonderful way.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »