Reviews for Buddies
Zinala chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
aw. it was so cute and whatnot when it wasnt and whatnot.

i loved it :D
bombplaya3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
So I've been looking throught the TT fanfiction with a narrow-tooth comb, just looking for Beast Boy and Raven fics...and I was completely blown away when I read this!

There was so much description, while at the same time, the grammar flowed perfectly. It just made it so easy and enjoyable to read, instead of stumbling over the story, trying to decipher the musings of FF writers.

Very nicely done! Definite FAV list-er.

ashjamwoo chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow. I keep coming back to this story and can't help but love it every time. XDD
HappyTreeFan chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
ok, im not exactly a fan of BBxRae, but that was really nice...loved the wording...great job _

...still wish it was Terra...

lolz great story anyways XD
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I love the irony of Odie. And the part about the double date made me fall out of my chair, cuz I was laughin my ass off. I'm normally a bbrae H8R, but this one might just make me reconsider...
dragonwhipchamp chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Unknown-Eth chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
that...was...AWESUM! didnt know raven cud cry... great job! really loved it.!
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Hot stuff. I loved BB's angsty-ness the week following his confession.

Magma Writes chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I only review stories that i liked and this story was intersting and well-written (though graphic but thats why it was rated M :p) But it was nice and a very good story.

Good Job

Nerd4eva chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Lol cute ending, loved it, awesome job! P
king of shao chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I don't normally like stories like this, but I've got to say, that was impressive.

It's great to see that 'Lemon' doesn't mean 'Crap Fic', I was starting to lose faith in good sexual scenes, and not in the 'hot' sense good, but in the 'Good literature' sense.

It's brilliant how you illustrated the difference in making love and having sex, the interplay between their emotions and their actions was perfect, every movement illustrated a deeper part of their characters and at no point does it dissolve into a smutty wank-a-thon.

The characters were deep and well-written, staying in character, you've broken a lot of the self-imposed limits on these kinds of fics, and for that, I salute you.
Nimiko chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was a great fic, and I'm happy that Raven finally wanna come out and announce Gar and her's relationship. I mean. If something like what Beast Boy was going through ever happen to me. I would be the same way. ; Except I have a plushie Reindeer named, Prancie, a pink Teddy Bear named , a plushie dog named Rover, and another bear named Beary! xD I love my stuff animals, and when I'm upset about something I snuggle them! *giggles* ; Great story and great lemon!
Evan Divine chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
thats just... wow... one of the few stories that actually got ME pretty emotional... and definitely one of the best stories ive seen on FF so far. amazing job
hydroknight01 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
A wicked piece of work there, friend - in every sense.

Awesome closing line, too. XD

Best of luck with future fics.
Lady Maeror chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
It was wonderful. Truly written in a way that was in character, as well as giving the story that romantic kick at the end. I enjoyed every bit :)

- Atra.