Reviews for Buddies
thoraxe357 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Dig the metaphor with the fort collapsing during their "rapture".

Very good job.
Vioni chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I LOVE this story, its so realistic, romantic, and a bit funny. I can't wait for your next story!
AliKat7273 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
wow. that was a really great piece of writing. if you suddenly get the urge to write more beast boy and raven fics please feel free and let me know because this one was amazing! good job!

~Ali~
AlexLeFee chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
cuteness!
Ikasury chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
that was good, i mean REALLY good, and not just cause i'm a perv and love my smexys, no, that was good, in that warm and fluffy way, and had sex in it, quite the bonus, i totally approve... now i'm horny and have to go find my fox, i hope your happy... and that last part was beyond f*cking adorable, yes, i just said f*cking adorable, cause that's totally what it was... now, goodnight!

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
Cicero Amaral chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Cute and erotic at the same time.

How did you managed to do that? It was impressive!

Two Thumbs up, man.

May your pen never rest.
Cylor chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow. Don't take this the wrong way, but this isn't the sort of TT fic I generally look for or expect to enjoy...however, this is really, *really* well written! Outstanding work!
dark24 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
There's nothing I can say that can do justice to just how much I enjoyed reading this ficGood story. one of my fav BBandRae ones I've read. plz update soon ok
Jerky chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I must confess I began reading your story believing it was just all sex and nothing more but like Gar and Rae in your fic, I was certainly and very pleasantly surprised. It was very well done, as a reader; thank you for writing it.
Draco Blade chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
There's nothing I can say that can do justice to just how much I enjoyed reading this fic. It was nothing short of beautiful!

I'll be looking for more from you.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
“That would be nice. I’ll bring the chicken, we can double date.”

I laughed out loud when i read that, it was just hillarious!

Exellent fic, very steamy as well as romantic.
BrightandSparklyThings chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Brill fanfic, but one point:

He's old enough to have sex, but not old enough to get rid of his bear? Ok... Awesome fanfic though.
Hero Not Bob chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was adorable.A bit OOC at points(just my opinion) but I can't see a good way of doing a fic like this without going OOC.

Lovely dialog, just enough details and absolutely delicious sex-scenes. You're a genious darlin'.

Yours truly,

Hero
RavensDarkSleep chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Good story. one of my fav BBandRae ones I've read.
phantomreader chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
i got a total kick out of Odie. he added a great bit of humor into it that really helped balance everything out and lighten the mood. especially the mention of the chicken at the end.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »