Reviews for Buddies
Graybear32 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Very good. one of the best oneshots of Teen Titans that I have read so far
nameless reader chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
great job, great lemon, amazing story
Rogue Amazon Boo chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
That was very, very good. I like how you captured Raven's insecurities as well as moved the characters beyond what the show portrays as far as mature emotional responses are concerned. It manages to capture a little more of the actual comic. Very well done, well written, and well executed.
Kryptocow chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Poor BB. That was a dynamic I've never seen them written with before. Intriguing.

Heh, liked the part at the end about the chicken and Odie double dating XD
jarec chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hmm..naughty, but nice
Forever chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw, this was so sweet and cute at the end x3
Magemaster chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
very well done

I liked the ending the best
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
haha so funny!
thoraxe357 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Dig the metaphor with the fort collapsing during their "rapture".

Very good job.
Vioni chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I LOVE this story, its so realistic, romantic, and a bit funny. I can't wait for your next story!
AliKat7273 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
wow. that was a really great piece of writing. if you suddenly get the urge to write more beast boy and raven fics please feel free and let me know because this one was amazing! good job!

~Ali~
AlexLeFee chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
cuteness!
Ikasury chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
that was good, i mean REALLY good, and not just cause i'm a perv and love my smexys, no, that was good, in that warm and fluffy way, and had sex in it, quite the bonus, i totally approve... now i'm horny and have to go find my fox, i hope your happy... and that last part was beyond f*cking adorable, yes, i just said f*cking adorable, cause that's totally what it was... now, goodnight!

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
Cicero Amaral chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Cute and erotic at the same time.

How did you managed to do that? It was impressive!

Two Thumbs up, man.

May your pen never rest.
Cylor chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow. Don't take this the wrong way, but this isn't the sort of TT fic I generally look for or expect to enjoy...however, this is really, *really* well written! Outstanding work!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »