Reviews for Buddies
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was so cute, funny, and HOTT! I really liked it. You did an awesome job.
Shellbullet chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I must say, this story, though a oneshot, is possibly the BEST Beastboy/Raven pairing story I have read in a VERY long time. I've been a fan of this pairing and this site for a quite awhile. There have been many stories about this pairing, some of them great and some of them just plain horrible. Your story however, is like a breath of fresh air because I have not read a story of such great caliber with this pairing on this site for I don't know how long! In short, I tip meine hat to you, good sir, and sum up what I think of your story overall, only two words come to mind:

SHIT YEAH!

Keep Your Faith in The Bullet!

-I'm out.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
uhm, yay? uh... nice? uh... ya kno, it kinda gets old wit de 'uh''s, so lemme get straight to tha point. NICE!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I have noticed there are very few friend with benefits stories on this site. and none of the other few note the posimbility of love forming, not just feelings of lust. Also, very few stories tell the difference between sex and love, either only one, both with very few details, or does not care. Great job!
Lord Genesis Shadow chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Excellent story. I noticed one error, but other than that this gets ten out of ten. Maybe you can do a follow up to this. I've read more than a few Teen Titan fics, but I could not pass this one up. To the favorites this one goes.
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I'm so glad I read this. The plot was good. At some points they were a little ooc, but you made it work. I loved it; oh and I lost it when you mentioned the chicken, lol.
RandomWriterPerson chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Wow. This is what it seriously means by the "story being severely undermined by the summary"

Normally I don't review stories, much anyway. And I normally only go for stories based on Review counts, as that would be the way i would usually judge the content of the story.

But I took a second good look at the word count, decided that it can't be all THAT bad if it was a One Shot of over 40 words long. Gave it a shot. Considering those are the word counts of my own one shots.

I sure was surprised at the contents of this oneshot. It was the type of story I've been looking for for some time now. Well, as close to it as it can get.

However, to be honest, I think there have been a few spelling and grammatical errors. there was one part that kind of didn't make sense. I think it was missing a word.

At least I THINK so, either that or it was a mistake on my part for not understanding the passage.

All in all, it was good. Certain body parts are not described explicitly and that's good. It was a nice story to read.

Also I checked out your other work. The Speedy X Cheshire oneshot Smut fic, which despite the word count. It wasn't too bad. It cut straight to the chase.

I guess your one of the few talents here that can make even a few hundred word count story sound good.

Well, I guess I'll be looking forward to more from you.

Well, I'll be seeing you around here.

A.A
Lisa Marie chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
HOT DAMN! That was HOT! And it was kinda sweet, with the whole them being fuck buddies! Whoo! Write more, tons more!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7