Reviews for Buddies
dark24 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
There's nothing I can say that can do justice to just how much I enjoyed reading this ficGood story. one of my fav BBandRae ones I've read. plz update soon ok
Jerky chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I must confess I began reading your story believing it was just all sex and nothing more but like Gar and Rae in your fic, I was certainly and very pleasantly surprised. It was very well done, as a reader; thank you for writing it.
Draco Blade chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
There's nothing I can say that can do justice to just how much I enjoyed reading this fic. It was nothing short of beautiful!

I'll be looking for more from you.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
“That would be nice. I’ll bring the chicken, we can double date.”

I laughed out loud when i read that, it was just hillarious!

Exellent fic, very steamy as well as romantic.
BrightandSparklyThings chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Brill fanfic, but one point:

He's old enough to have sex, but not old enough to get rid of his bear? Ok... Awesome fanfic though.
Hero Not Bob chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was adorable.A bit OOC at points(just my opinion) but I can't see a good way of doing a fic like this without going OOC.

Lovely dialog, just enough details and absolutely delicious sex-scenes. You're a genious darlin'.

Yours truly,

Hero
RavensDarkSleep chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Good story. one of my fav BBandRae ones I've read.
phantomreader chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
i got a total kick out of Odie. he added a great bit of humor into it that really helped balance everything out and lighten the mood. especially the mention of the chicken at the end.
Kikyz chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Is it weird that the moment I read the title I just KNEW exactly what it meant? Anyway, i read this a few days back, but the system was down or something and wouldn't let me log-in so i can fave this. So now that i can I thought I should go ahead and review. I really liked this and this fact makes me giggle for "unknown" reasons. what i'm trying to say is, good job. bit more believable than oneshots when they confess their love for eachother then hop straight to bed(reaaly! do people really do that? so sad)
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was so cute, funny, and HOTT! I really liked it. You did an awesome job.
Shellbullet chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I must say, this story, though a oneshot, is possibly the BEST Beastboy/Raven pairing story I have read in a VERY long time. I've been a fan of this pairing and this site for a quite awhile. There have been many stories about this pairing, some of them great and some of them just plain horrible. Your story however, is like a breath of fresh air because I have not read a story of such great caliber with this pairing on this site for I don't know how long! In short, I tip meine hat to you, good sir, and sum up what I think of your story overall, only two words come to mind:

SHIT YEAH!

Keep Your Faith in The Bullet!

-I'm out.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
uhm, yay? uh... nice? uh... ya kno, it kinda gets old wit de 'uh''s, so lemme get straight to tha point. NICE!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I have noticed there are very few friend with benefits stories on this site. and none of the other few note the posimbility of love forming, not just feelings of lust. Also, very few stories tell the difference between sex and love, either only one, both with very few details, or does not care. Great job!
Lord Genesis Shadow chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Excellent story. I noticed one error, but other than that this gets ten out of ten. Maybe you can do a follow up to this. I've read more than a few Teen Titan fics, but I could not pass this one up. To the favorites this one goes.
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I'm so glad I read this. The plot was good. At some points they were a little ooc, but you made it work. I loved it; oh and I lost it when you mentioned the chicken, lol.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »