Reviews for Wrong Turn
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
So like them... Nice!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Good for you for writing it like this. Not many people are brave enough to write or even explore how turning our favourite non-couple into a couple could be a genuine hazard (forget potential), whether or not they (or the rest of the fan community) agree. You did this very well and as a Dixie myself, I appreciate the subtle charm of the South you've represented, too.
evabb chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Loved it. Two thumbs up for scruffy Booth. :)
saturn567 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
awesome job!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
good shot. look forward to more from you
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This was very interesting. The hint that something was going to happen but then maybe not. I like it. Well done as usual. :)
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I absolutly love it when my husband goes a day or three without shaving. Scruffy face is so very nice.
ewriter chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I think you should make them end up together anyway! Love the story!1
mendenbar chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Thank whomever for the ending. I was beginning to worry that I was the only one who didn't think this was a Wrong Turn at all!

Great to have you back. It's amazing how much life gets in the way of the things we want to do.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Hi there, Liked this. Finally thought that these two might be heading the right way but Angela (the one who is always trying to get them together)just had to call and spoil the moment. No wrong turns, eh!
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I enjoyed it. It was different, but very good. And it was the right story for me right now because the description of the rain in the story matches the one of the rain here.
nikki-da-latina chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
please continue this asap :) it wasnt meant to be a one shot, right? RIGHT? :P
shiny cate chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
i like it. it feels kinda empty as one shot though.
goldpiece chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Like I have to tell you that I love everything you write and that I love you for being gutsy enough to never put them together. Ever. or I suppose I should say rarely. Whatever. Loved it. Hope you have more up soon. We miss you.

Melissa
ForRomance chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
So much unvoiced heartbreak... all from a touch. Excellent job.