Reviews for Like Broken Glass
Lucyole chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
wow that was really very good written
Starbrow chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Amazing. SO incredibly sad, and you can see the shift in your storytelling style from TCotH to your perspective here. It's SO beautiful, and seeing it through Edmund's eyes just makes it ten times more touching. ::Wants more::
beauty0102 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
sweetlunarflower chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
awesome story...poor Lucy...really sad to think about her situation...I feel pity for her...I love the way you write...its just brilliant! it brought tears in my eye :(...my fav author :)
Dahlia chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Just bloody splendid! Wish you would add more. And also to "Lily's Eyes". The angst and anticipation of betrayal, sorrow and lies are eagerly awaited. You write it so, so well.

;)
Gloria Florida chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Aw Poor heartbroken Lucy. My heart so goes out to her. It makes me want to reread TCotH again, which makes my heart hurt and makes me a hosepipe. I loved reading this. You're one of my favorite ff authors and always will be. I loved Edmund's protectivness of Lucy, it's so in characther. Susan contunes to disappoint me. She's should open her eyes to how she's being. Of we all know that doesn't happen. Poor Susan's going to miss her family.
anonymous chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
I just wanted to ask if Peter was ever going to find out the truth? And they could tell Susan, even if she wouldn't believe them. I think since Edmund knows, then they should know too... and maybe even Eustace and Jill and Polly and Digory
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
this was a great story here.
Chennai chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
i added the whole song because it touches my heart! and i think it would touch other people's heart. apparently not yours! and what's wrong with sapphire eyes and a love interest for Edmund? it's always a girl for Peter and if Edmund likes her, he never gets her! I don't like you alright? I've seen you trash and discourage some other writers in reviews!

your going to be a bitch and so am i!
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
How sad. Poor Lucy. I really liked how you wrote from Edmund's pov. I think you did an excellent job with that.

-Ellie
Lara86 chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
I've just discovered your writing tonight, and in one sitting I've read the Call of the Horn and this- they're just wonderful! Do you get a chance to update often? I'm floored by the wonderful-ness of this story and can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Duhreah chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
ahh amazing, period!
hisanachan chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
this is pretty interesting

please update soon

love always

hisanachan
happilyinsane13 chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
Yay! I really do adore this fic! I love how Edmund is the central...how should I call it? Story teller? He is, in a way, and focuses on his relationship with Lucy as she tells the truth of her heartbreak. The question on pity is truly a valuable one. A fantastic read, it is wonderful! Have fun in Florida! Be safe and all!
zebrasdancing chapter 5 . 5/29/2008