Reviews for Wilson
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 4/18

The best fan-fics are almost always the shortest. It takes talent to convey so much with only a handful of paragraphs. Which you did marvelously here.

As with your Riviera story, I love that this deals with an actual character from Gibson's world. I'm so tired of all these stories in the Gibson category that barely have any connection to his series at all, just wanting to rip off his setting. You rendered Wilson's personality perfectly, matching the personality-type he was doomed to become a descriptive slang term for.

I especially love the last sentence. One of the best closings to a fanfic I've read so far.
cannycarboncopy chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Bobby Newmark would totally have watched the feed of this on his mother's simstim. Kudos. I'm liking the fact that you adhere to what seems to be the Cowboy Mortality set-point, and that a certain wintermute seems to have filtered in like the pea-soup fog o'doom.
stompy sara chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Wonderful speculation on who Wilson was and what might have happened to him - love the way you describe the ice and the visual rush of jacking in. Gibson is my favorite author - you more than do his world justice. Great job!