Reviews for Finishing School
Bat-phone chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Okay ali93 pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaas sssssssseeeeeeeeeee UPLOAD! and I see 97 other peapole also want thi sooooooooooooo DO IT!
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
aaw
LittleLionWoman chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
awesome story! super cute! cant wait til you post again!
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love this! Is it all human or will I find out when they meet they guys in the forest? :P Awesome story!

-Ali3
Il Angelo chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
i luv this story. u hav gt to type the next chapter soon. i cant wait to see wat happens. thanx for the story. :D
666-Crys-666 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Aww this is soo cute... I cant wait to read more
alicecullenhaleluvsjasper chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
love it but please update asap!
Vixx-Hyuk93 chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
love it D
BreGurl23 chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
hurry up with chapter 7 on finishing school !
olypmicswimmer16 chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
i love your story. this is so good. and i like it cuase i find it really original. so please post as soon as you can .
pixistix chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
please please please update this!

pixistix ;)
e13 chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
can you keep going?
Zoey Redbird chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
kol story
Billy Bob Bo Jangles chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
l totally bow to the awesomeness plot, and of course, the awesome writer behind it! Though I have to admit, I’m slightly offended at the name of the dancing instructor. Oh yeah, one more thing… I think you might need etiquette classes; I think they used to have it back then. You can always have the girls disrupting the class when the teacher’s back is turned… Ooh! Lauren, Jessica, and other forms of evilness HAVE to be yelled at some point. Either that or make them tattle tales, teacher’s pets, or other unsavory characters. Maybe you should add Angela into the girls’ posse at some point… Eric and Mike… what to do? What to do? I got it! Kick them in the balls for me.
SupernaturalGirl2013 chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
update soon! dont stop plz!