Reviews for Expectations
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was fantastic! I love using quotes and making allusions to other works of writing. But you integrated a quote the way most songfics integrate lyrics, something I've never seen done before. I loved it! And you don't need setting for something short like this; sometimes vagueness just makes for a better story. Great job!
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was pretty good
bookworm1234 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
so sweet!
appa-appa-away chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
i thought it was nice. i liked the way you used parts from the book, sorta like a songfic, only they're not song lyric, right? well, it was good.

you wrote it well and althought it was all fairly out of character, it worked well. i'm not too into being in character, so you can dismiss me saying that completely.

great fic.

XD

AAA
ChipFest chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aw! That. was. so. cute! and sweet and romantic and gorgeous... -sighs dreamily-

Loved it. Adored it. Wished it happened to me...lol

Yeah, I might look out for that story...haha. maybe :D

Cheers,

Chip
PixxieHolloww chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Beautifully breath-taking...

Wow, I sound like those newspapers that review books with one-liners!
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love this one!

I'll have to find that book now.
jadegirl-13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow that was really good I think Katara and Zuko make an interesting couple! I also loved that you took parts from a different book it was great good job!
Linah294 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
it was short and to the point ( no setting , that's cool!) I loved it , one of my favs couples!. ugh I hate mai lol. Keep it up!.
VioletCrystals chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
(shakes head laughing) you know, you are SO funny. I mean, seriously, you're funny. ;)

I liked this, even though it was short. Actually, it made it better that it's short, if there was more to it it would probably not be as good. (slaps self hard) Just kidding! (ow!) Your an awesome author, of course it'd be good even if there was more to it! But I'm just saying you know, it's good short.

*awkward silence*

ANYWAYS! Can't wait to see your name in my inbox again! Update something soon please!

P.S. Pay attention in History woman! That stuff's important! (Never mind that History's my nap time it's still important! ;)
MoonlightSpirit chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Whoa, that story was, whoa. Amazing. I'm speechless.
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
that was adorable!

you're right about the cute puke... but its good cute puke...
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Pfft. Setting? Whats that? HA! I don't need no stinking setting!

Well, here you really didn't. Please make it a drabble series.
kasplosion chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
this was definitely not for nothing. yays to you! (:
Vimuku chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Wow, it is cute and fluffy... Kinda like Stitch XD

Nice writing i liked it a lot _