Reviews for Son Goku's Daughter
DbzReach chapter 14 . 9/27
I love the story you definitely could go places with it.
peace486 chapter 14 . 9/27
continue please
I would love to have more of this story :)
but wouldn't mind if u revised it :)
suntan140 chapter 14 . 9/27
Yes restart this story.
MysteriousCharacter chapter 13 . 9/20
So the story will definitely Continue? If it needs to be rewritten then dont hold back. I will still read the new rewritten story, I enjoy the story so much i dont mind a rewrite. I do like how she behaves like goku. I did always dislike how gohan didnt like to fight like goku he could have been so powerful if he was a real fighter in his heart.

I was just starting to get into it when it dropped off at 12 and no more chapters. I love OC's that have a main female lead that kicks ass!

I just found the story and hope you get back to it someday. If you do make a new story so you can rewrite it do an update here so everyone will know including me maybe you have already done that last update was 2012 so maybe u already made a new story ill check after posting this review.

Dont give up this story man. I wanna see it completed this is one of those rare gems you just have to see how it ends, how it goes, and reread it to experience the joy of reading it over again.
Angelina275 chapter 6 . 9/2
I love this story it gives me the tingles just reading it.I love the way you made everything happen to goem cause im a girl and that i love the way you made gohan have a twin sister.i like the name goem and her personalaty she is just like goku and has strength for a three year i like that you made them 3 and not you make more! )
A very nice fanfic
Usagi Snowfall chapter 13 . 6/13
I cant wait until u update
aniyah g chapter 1 . 1/10
That is so Goku! I just still think it's kinda weird that he likes his daughter better than Gohan as he pages no attention to the boy. When I read on I'm predicting that Gohan is jealous.
hi chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
please please continue the story I love it so much! please
zerothehedgehog chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Love this story especially goem keep up the good work
Brianna chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Why aren't you continuing this story? Sure I understand the reason, but still, you've could've kept going with it, putting your computers skills to the test. Please keep going, I was starting to take an interested in this. You're an awesome writer and I totally have deep respect for guys/girls like you. Please continue this story, SatelliteHeart13.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
You should make gohan have more time with goku
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
The is one of the best fan fics ive ever read. Tied for first with a soul eater one. So are you still working on picking up where you left off? Because im dying inside about not being able to know
The-Originals-Rock chapter 13 . 4/28/2013