Reviews for Son Goku's Daughter
Machala chapter 14 . 8/24
Just recently come across story. Love it. Hope you will continue. I'm curious, will Goem form a strong bond with Piccolo like Gohan did in the show, maybe even stronger? Hope the twins will keep a close bond and connection to each other.
Jikol chapter 12 . 7/13
I really hope u make yasai and goem lovers and gohan more stronger...goe little too much in the spotlight. thnx hope u update soon:)
Ciera chapter 1 . 2/14
Your only supposed to be pregnant for 9 months!
DBZfangirl044 chapter 14 . 1/9
Pleez continue i love this story
The Innocence of power chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
I love the story you definitely could go places with it.
peace486 chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
continue please
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
I would love to have more of this story :)
but wouldn't mind if u revised it :)
suntan140 chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
Yes restart this story.
MysteriousCharacter chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
So the story will definitely Continue? If it needs to be rewritten then dont hold back. I will still read the new rewritten story, I enjoy the story so much i dont mind a rewrite. I do like how she behaves like goku. I did always dislike how gohan didnt like to fight like goku he could have been so powerful if he was a real fighter in his heart.

I was just starting to get into it when it dropped off at 12 and no more chapters. I love OC's that have a main female lead that kicks ass!

I just found the story and hope you get back to it someday. If you do make a new story so you can rewrite it do an update here so everyone will know including me maybe you have already done that last update was 2012 so maybe u already made a new story ill check after posting this review.

Dont give up this story man. I wanna see it completed this is one of those rare gems you just have to see how it ends, how it goes, and reread it to experience the joy of reading it over again.
Angelina275 chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
I love this story it gives me the tingles just reading it.I love the way you made everything happen to goem cause im a girl and that i love the way you made gohan have a twin sister.i like the name goem and her personalaty she is just like goku and has strength for a three year i like that you made them 3 and not you make more! )
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
A very nice fanfic
Usagi Snowfall chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
I cant wait until u update
aniyah g chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
That is so Goku! I just still think it's kinda weird that he likes his daughter better than Gohan as he pages no attention to the boy. When I read on I'm predicting that Gohan is jealous.
hi chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
please please continue the story I love it so much! please
zerothehedgehog chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Love this story especially goem keep up the good work