Reviews for Prince or Zero?
PinkKitty2713 chapter 24 . 7/8
On a scale of 1 to 10 of loathing G.G. , I'd have to say a 100...
PinkKitty2713 chapter 9 . 7/8
To answer question 1) Geass of Absolute Enhancement or something like that I guess...
PinkKitty2713 chapter 8 . 7/7
A White Zero named Rei, that guy could have at least come up with a original outfit...Such a copy-cat...
KMF-G chapter 44 . 4/24
Catfight? LOL Awesome ending! It only can better if Tianzi with Kaguya shows up for a catfight! ROFL
KMF-G chapter 5 . 4/24
1. Had sucked, not believable at all.

Anyway, how the heck in highly hierarchical society like Britannia does not know who really rules Area 11 to the level of elite Knightmare Corps pilots from Purist faction not recognized their Viceroy? But they had believed in some crappy badge?! That's BS and you know it.
PurelyBoredProcrastinator chapter 1 . 2/25
Lelouch is told to conquer Japan, I'm interested already.
Titanfire999 chapter 35 . 1/17
So what does the azuki look like? Maybe u could collaborate with someone to make pictures of all these new things?
Titanfire999 chapter 19 . 1/17
Lelouch mech is just a gloustner shaped Gawain isn't it?
Titanfire999 chapter 4 . 1/17
Good job!
ChaoticAscension chapter 7 . 1/4
Just found this story, and while it seems decent so far I do have one minor irritation... The Royal Family, being Britannian and not Japanese, would not use the Japanese honorifics for each other - particularly while they're speaking English. While they do help establish what form of respect people have for each other better than simply listing a title or referring to them by name, people do not generally use terms from alternate languages and cultures for no apparent reason.
esoulix chapter 12 . 1/2
1) Either CC, Kallen, or Sayoko, I think. CC, because she has replaced Lelouch as Zero on multiple occasions. Then again, since Lulu gave her a note, pertaining the Zero replacement, I'm sure, it will probably end up being Sayoko. Yay for the ninja maid! 2) Perhaps it has something to do with her memories? Idk, tbh, but still. I'm looking forward to seeing it unravel. I personally don't see what he could do considering Anya is really Marianne most of the time. (Or was this written before that reveal?) 3) I'm willing to bet that Mao will show up.
esoulix chapter 11 . 1/2
1) Knowing Lelouch, he is probably being equally dishonest/honest with all of them. Tiny snippets of truth coated with sweet little lies. 2) My favourite line so far is "It's like my life is a poorly written story." It made me laugh, knowing you put that in there. It also helps to know that you don't take this story too seriously. 3) So far I've only read all the chapters once.
thecatleader chapter 44 . 12/7/2015
I feel that things could've gone better but I think thats only me wanting an OP Lelouch to win everything
thecatleader chapter 35 . 12/7/2015
I keep reading this chapter over and over again I love the chant Lelouch says too much
Yerfdog chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I am utterly confused. If I am not mistaken, Lelouch was banished to Japan as a political hostage after he had denounced his claim to the throne. He met Suzaku then, when Japan was still a neutral zone and Britannia had not yet declared war on the country. In this alternate timeline, it would make sense that the war had started earlier than canon, since instead of denouncing his claim to the throne, he was assigned the task of colonizing Japan. He couldn't have met Suzaku. Please explain.
(I apologize if this has already been answered in future chapters, I have only read the first.)
1,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »