Reviews for Prince or Zero?
SennenGoroshi chapter 8 . 1/20
He's from Lost Colors
dark.muktadir chapter 44 . 1/3
wait... so whos the geass prophet?
dark.muktadir chapter 34 . 1/3
Kain and Ohgi's posse doesnt stand a f*cking chance, the Schenizel AND Lelouch AND Oddysseus AND Cornelia is here, also lelouch knows kains plans and xingke's plans AND he was created what seems to be something akin to the eighth generation level knightmares.

This is gonna be good, and Im really liking this story so far. :)
dark.muktadir chapter 30 . 1/3
Ah yes Lelouch the lolicon revealed so much to Kaguya because he wants to *cough harness...her...inner pawn and make her into his Queen (ROFL)

Speaking of which Lelouch is turning lots of his pawns into his Queens.
dark.muktadir chapter 27 . 1/3
1) Obviously Lelouch since even V.V. is planning on coming to his aide, and the fact that it is hard to see schneizel and cornelia oppose lelouch in any way YET.
2) Most fearsom is obviously Lelouch's "Absolute Obedience" but heck any geass in the current prince Lelouch's hands is OP.
dark.muktadir chapter 26 . 1/3
shirley and jeremiah had always been and till the end has been and surely would remain the most loyal to Lelouch.
dark.muktadir chapter 21 . 1/2
3) thats an easy one obviously C.C as only Lelouch can kill her
dark.muktadir chapter 13 . 1/2
I love how everything is going "JUST AS PLANNED" for lelouch cause I'm rooting for the guy.
dark.muktadir chapter 8 . 1/2
I bet its Mao... this truly is surprising, even moreso for the fact that I had similar reaction to lelouch about it :P
dark.muktadir chapter 6 . 1/2
HOLY SHI*T, I was seeing a smooth sail storyline with the whole suzaku and kallen knowing and trusting lelouch, less secrets and Euphemia (not cornelia) showing up for the opponent for Zero, but wow you just brought in Gino of all ppl!

Side Note: LOL, I thought Gino was that vampire dude, but it turns out he is actually the other guy... SHAME ON ME FOR NOT REALIZING WHO HE WAS. I should be ashamed of calling myself a fan of the show...
dark.muktadir chapter 5 . 1/2
Wow, so Kallen now knows, well judging from the feelstorm that happened in R2 because of the her not knowing, this is gonna be more light-hearted and the chances of happy ending is in sight :)
dark.muktadir chapter 2 . 1/2
Honestly, I dont mind what pairing you do, as LONG as its not NinaxLelouch or LelouchxOhgi IMO Lelouch pairs well with almost every single other Character in the entire series.
dark.muktadir chapter 1 . 1/2
Wait... If Lelouch Vi Brittannia is still the 17th prince how does he know Suzaku?
GiottoAuditore chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
Favourite line for this chapter: (coz I have horrible memory for chapters before)

"What...I'm a Knight of..."

"Cute."

Haha I can just imagine Lelouch going all sarcastic or fake mad on Gino :D

Loving this so far :D
ulfark chapter 44 . 10/4/2013
i feel like i just read a power ranger cross over which isnt a compliment. there is no reason why Apotheosis should upgrade the power of knightmares other than providing a external energy filler.

it felt random and inconsistent. euphemia suddenly declaring her opposition to lelouch and then switching back just like that without ever explaining the command given to restore her. especially because it seemed to have turned her against him. you never dealt with kain properly nor did you give valid reasons for todou and kallen joining other than japan will be better under lelouch.

they are two of the most stubborn people who will fight for a independent japan and will sacrifice anything for it. they wouldnt betray their friends for a promise that lelouch would treat them better. thats just horribly naive when the emperor can still overrule him. so yeah lelouch would need to promise to kill the emperor but he never did that only promised to take the throne by proving himself worthy. todou brought up the mention of betrayal twice during cannon and kallen actually did it when she failed to help him whenever they were confronted with twisted version of the truth. they claim they are loyal but in reality only to a independent japan, they wouldnt have waited around for a vague promise.

a lot of fun for me as the reader is understanding the motivation behind the characters because honestly fight scenes get boring and repetitive. their decisions are too haphazard, i wasnt even surprised by the appearance of the fake codes not because i was expecting it but becuase i had to suspend all disbelief after VV decided to join up. it felt like this fic could be called only allies with everyone switching sides to lelouch and no one actually hurting him other than putting him at a disadvantage.
1,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »