Reviews for They Just Don't Understand
Epiphany Rising chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
I love the idea and it's a nice start. It seems like you have a problem with staying in "tense" so to speak. That makes it hard to read sometimes but I love the idea of the story and think it's a great start. Could use a beta though.

Write more soon please.
JaceDamian23 chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
more please
JaceDamian23 chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
“Hey, Malfoy! I gotta speak to you after dinner about the project.” Malfoy rolled his eyes and just nodded to show that he heard him. Ron suddenly ‘stumbles’ and knocks the glass right over, spilling cider all over the table. Malfoy is livid and starts to yell at him. Ron just tries to calm Malfoy down and says he’ll get him another glass. Ron walks over to his table, grabs a glass of cider, secretly drops the concoction into the drink and walks over to Malfoy, only to see another glass in front of him. Ron’s plan was starting to fail.

“Where did that come from?” Ron asks, quite angrily, and points to the glass.

“There are more drinks here, idiot.” Ron looks at Malfoy.

“After making me go all the way to my table and get one myself?” Malfoy acts like he was thinking and then comes out with a clear,

rons such an idiot really

“We have received word that Lucius is also planning to kill the Weasley family and the other members have already been moved to separate locations. Ron will be best protected with Hardin here.” The two boys look at each other and then to the new ‘protector’ of theirs and he gives them a warm smile.

lmfao you forgot about ginny. she should've been with ron ahha

“You expect me to dress like mudbloods, or worse, muggles?” Suddenly, Hardin looks over at Malfoy and his face seemed to age by a number of years. The cheery look was off his face.

that is stupid hun. you should've just said MUGGLES

Suddenly Malfoy noticed something. Hardin didn’t have a broom.

“How did you get here?” Hardin lets off a slight smile and suddenly he starts to float into the air. Both boys look in shock.

that is sily because he could've apparted there

“You should get back in the car before their pals with guns show up.” Draco laughs as he gets back in the car with Ron. Without a moments hesitation, Draco plants a kiss on Ron’s lips in celebration. Hardin smiles, “Really sweet. I never thought of gang violence as a turn on. I guess I shouldn’t be giving you two lollipops or it might give you guys some ideas.” Suddenly, they see the hurt kids and an older man walking over to the car. Hardin sighs and gets out of the car.

haha funny

i noticed that the first 2 or 3 chapters you wrote the first sentence twice. you should edit and erase that

anyway its a nice start. please update soon