Reviews for It's a Lot Less Epic than You'd Think
justjoe chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Really cool story.
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This was pure epic funny!

HK-47 the dialog between them had me busting up laughing

Great work Metroid13
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hahah that was hilarious. Really awsome job D 'Tis great.
Augustus Paladin Maximus chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
YES! YES! THANK YOU so very much! Please do another one! If I beg on my knees (and send you messages asking for another HK-47 story with Cammy and John would you please write it? PLEASE?
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This was funny. Everyone seemed in character, and it was a nice crossover. I liked it enough to add it to my favorites. However, some insight into why HK was trying to kill John would've been nice.

HK always has to have a master and any kill he commits must be in service to that master. HK's programing prevents him from just killing on his own. What's more, I'm fairly certain that his master has to be an organic. I understand that this is a crossover; and as such, needs more leeway than a standard fic.

Still, some explanation of why HK was trying to kill John would've been nice. It wouldn't of taken much, just a couple of extra lines.

Anyway, good story.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
t-fly chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Do you know what crossover I would look forward to seeing on the site? "Terminator" and "I, Robot". It could be like the robots discover and start using the fake skin of terminators, or that Skynet builds a model with a similar 'second heart' like Sunny from the movie. Just a thought. It could make Sarah seconde guess the capablities of new machines and fear more cunning and dedicated assasins; with the ablity to make a machine that loves, comes the power to program hatred. John could always make for fun interaction with a more emotion-based humaniod machine. As for Cameron, the whole tin-man wanting a heart could be a theme in and of itself.

I love the way HK-47 talks though, and you wrote him very well. I found this very enjoyable and everyone (Cameron was a little to emotional) in-character.

Continue the good work.
Chris St Thomas chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
funny, whitty suspenseful...very good.
Kraken's Ghost chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
The Terminator fandom just isn't complete without an appearance of the greatest assassin of all time. _ Great (and very funny) job.
tick-toc-tick chapter 1 . 5/15/2008