Reviews for Endless Possibilities
Bluemoon chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
Please update this story its so good! I really want to see how aj reacts when he sees her :)
dreamin'BIG chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
this story is so good it's not funny. plz plz plz plz update or i'll cry!
Kat RoadKill chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
Hey!

I loved it

I love the way the superstars acted towards Hayley.

Especially Tomko! lol I pictured him being like that too!

Keep up the good work!
Hinderfan24 chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Yay! I am so happy that you updated! This was a awesome chapter! Christy was so nice to Haley showing her around in the locker room. It was so cute when she met Christopher and he was so nice to her. Isn't he the nicest guy ? I feel some is liking Haley. Hehehe...it was so cute when My Captain Charisma was telling Tomko to stop hitting on her. I LOVE THIS PART “Hey! What about me? We are a tag team, you know.” his partner, and friend, Chris Sabin teased.. Thanks so much for putting my Sexy Sabin ! It was so cute how he poped out! Thanks again for putting Chris, Rhino and Samoa Joe . I can't wait to read Chapter 5! Whats going to happen when Haley and AJ see each other. Please Update soon!
Bluemoon chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Hiya! just wanted to say that i'm LOVIN this story! Can't wait for the next update! ;)
TJ Sparkles chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
TWINNY!

The update is AWESOME! Although, this is the second one I've had to leave you since my uncle's computer keeps messing up. I'm sorry you're just now getting it :( But I loved this chapter SO MUCH and I really can't wait now for Chapter 5!

Velvet Sky is prettier than Angelina. There's just something I don't like about Angelina. She reminds me of Michelle...

Christy's awesome. And so funny. She sounds like she'd be a great best friend for a girl to have, someone you could trust. I hope she and Haley continue to be friends. Plus, she's a great wrestler and keeps getting better.

I wouldn't mind at all if Christopher knocked me down if he was going to apologize like he did to Haley. Calling her beautiful? What a sweetheart. I think I'm starting to like him more now. You're awesome with writing him! He's a doll.

“Christ, who’s this beautiful woman with you?” Tyson Tomko asked, a flirtatious edge in his voice.

Hm, was Tomko just being friendly or is he planning on getting closer to Haley later on? I wonder...

CHRISTIAN! Twinny, you know how much I love him.

I want to be in Haley's position. She has Jay, Tomko, and Alex all arguing over her. She doesn't know how lucky she is.

OK, what Robert said was uncalled for. I was so glad to see Christian take up for Haley like that, he's a real gentleman! Plus, I think he'd do that anyway. He can take up for me anyday :D LOL.

You're making me like Rhino a little bit more too, twinny...

HAHAHA, "shriveled up old man." Trips has been kind of annoying lately, hogging the title and all that. That really made me laugh, twinny! I loved the comment about Torrie too. That's one thing I like about TNA, they actually want to have girls that can wrestle.

Besides, who would wanna be Torrie anyway? Yuck.

Tomko is hilarious! Him and Jay arguing really is funny because I bet they do that all the time. In the Christian Coalition, they used to do that a lot and it made me laugh then too.

I can't get over Tomko kissing Haley's hand. He's really gonna get ribbed by the other guys for this.

Uh-oh, Tomko might have made a mistake by doing that. What's AJ going to think? I bet he isn't going to be too happy...

This was awesome, twinny. Keep up the AWESOME work and good job with the chapter! I love this story and it's beginning to get really interesting now!

Love ya!

Twinny
Ainat chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
nice story..please update soon! :)
Hinderfan24 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Yay you posted it. Ok I am stupid because I haven't able to review. Anyways, I loved this chapter its so welcoming to Haley and her family. I got hunry off of reading this chapter...hehehe . I think that Jamie and Haley became really good friends :) I can't wait to read the next chapter to see how who did Christy and Haley meet . Great So Far!Please Update soon!
TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Twinny!

I'm so glad you decided to continue this story. I really love it, and reading it. You know that I am here anytime you need my help or opinion. I remember when you first talked about continuing this, and I was so happy.

Like I told you on MSN, I like how you started out the chapter with Roxy's POV, then went into a flashback, and then back to the present. Also, the flashback was awesome because it told the audience a little bit more about Haley and AJ, and exactly why she cared about him. Most fans probably didn't know that AJ and Haley had a history, and were confused as to why she helped him out. The flashback explained why.

AJ's adorable. You really made him seem like the sweetheart that he probably is, and I really thought it was a nice touch to add that Haley and AJ's sister were friends. The Styles family seems so nice, and they treated Haley very well.

I respect Jeff so much. He built TNA from the ground up, and look where it is now. I wasn't a huge fan before, but after talking about him and reading so many nice things about him, I really like him. I'm excited to know that he's going to come out much more in this chapter. He seems like the kind of boss who really cares about his employees and wants to help them, and that's great. If Haley ever needs anything, she can count on him for sure.

The ending of this was just so great, twinny. I cannot wait to find out exactly why AJ is so nervous...if he tells Jeff why, he will spill the beans on how he knows Haley. You did such a great job with this chapter, twinny! I loved it!

Love ya!
Kat RoadKill chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was excellent!

i hope you plan on continuing this one.

You did real well making AJ act like AJ.

You did a great job of making him a real person and not just a wrestler.

Great job Girl!
xPaparazzixChickx chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Awh, cute. You really gotta wonder what went on between AJ and Roxy before all of this, so be sure to keep up the work. Normally, as you know, I don't read OC stories, but I'll make an exception for you cause you're nice to me ;)

But all in all, good work and your writing's getting better. Be sure to update soon
bluesnowball24 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Your Welcome :) Sure no problem if you need any help ask any time. That was a good chapter 1 ! :) It was so nice that Roxy has been supportive of Aj . Does Roxy reconginzes that Aj is remembering her slowly ? What is going to happen in chapter 2? Why did she just like leave? I like it hope Roxy and Aj get to talk and she remembers him! Likeing it alot !

Please update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This is really good so far! Can't wait to find out why Rox had saved AJ
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Hi MC!

Thanks for the shout-out. *hugs* I am glad that I could help you out, especially since you have been so nice to me and so understanding. Just remember that I will always be here for you if you need me (for anything). Okay. On to the review.

I really enjoyed this so far. You've done a great job building up Roxy and AJ's characters, as well as hinting that they have a past together, even though it's shady right now and we don't know what happened with them. I love AJ, he is such a cutie, and I cannot wait to find out what is going to happen with him and Roxy. This was very well written, and so descriptive. Great job.

Love you :)