Reviews for The Vault
Tipper chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I love this story
alakie1983 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
this is an awesome story. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Of course Gibbs would only care about Tony.
Infinitechange chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Noxbait chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Nice story!
RHMichaud chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
Great story.
Danielle chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
Nice! You should have tortured Ton and Tim more though. *nod*
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
I loved it, especially the bit about Gibbs stealing the picture :P
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
i loved it, but i can't believe gibbs gave up on them being alive so easily. he's the one who never believes until he sees evidence.

enigma-kar chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Wow, that was epically great! I loved every moment of it. Everyone is in perfect character and I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!

Kar, xx
99 bottles of beer on the wall chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
I think it would of been really funny if tony and tim were singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall right before they were found cause then the rescue people would of been lik what the heck?
Vorserkeien chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
:P You are supposed to write about Tony finding out Gibbs was in his apartment :P!

:D Great fic. Much enjoyed! Thanks for the read!
Ashtree101 chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
you did a really good job with writing this story however I felt that Gibbs shouldn't have given up. i also was slightly disappointed at how Abby barely reacted to Tony but that's probably because I really like the brother/sister thing. Anyway this was a really good story :)
Obwohl chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
That was AWESOME! So sad, but so real. You got the characters down just right, although I like to think that Ziva and Tim are a bit closer than collegues but hey its your story! :D Great work again. Thankyou!
Taura Callisto chapter 10 . 12/9/2008
Very good! Loved the emotion from everyone.