Reviews for Fairy Note Madness
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I have to say in beginning this review that you really need to tag this as humour, going by the first chapter in any case. There are so many good parts to this, the description of the 'blond princelings' as 'expectant weasels' in particular, although your use of simile in general is fun.

I'll admit I didn't actually realise Light was still a boy when I started reading this, I expected him to be a girl who was unwilling to marry, though I don't know if that would make the story more horrific than amusing. In any case the surrounding ideas are great fun particularly the profession of tower princesses and the fact that his mother actually hired the witch.

In terms of criticisms, it does seem a little bit contrived to insert Light into this, but I'm willing to accept that things might make more sense later.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and I am pretty sure I'll be returning for the others soon.
Rein Mikazuki chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
This is awesome! :D I love fairy tales and a death note fairy tale is just too epic to pass up the chance to read XD Wow you did a really good job with this last chapter! the action scene with L slicing the bandits to bits was my favorite, but I love their budding relationship parts too! I'm just a fan of action and gore a bit more...but if you get to the actual romance soon that might take precedence XD I hope you can get the next chapter up soon cause I'd love to know what happens next to them!
Lamanta chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
Hm. I like Death Note fairy tales... God job working out an interessting situation! And Cat L is adorable
Ladyblue17 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I can't get the image of L hanging upside down out of my head xD...Oh that's made my day :D
Opalynne chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
Oh lookie! I was going through stories I hadn't read in a long time, and I came across this one-is it going to be finished?
happyalien chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
You've got to update, 'cause I wanna know what happens! :D Oh I got Near on the JTDN test!
dreamerswaking chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
You make me want to cry, leaving this chapter like this and then not updating forever. Please update soon. I love this story!
Le KING chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
Mmhmh. Still in love with this.

...though whatever happened to going to that country where they enslave cats and stuff? Oh right, nevermind. xD;

Don't let power tools distract you anymore so you can uppdate. Yay.

Too much coffee.
fouloldron chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
Like the descriptions of the fights, although I think L would've detected the bandits sooner given your previous characterisation of him.

Thanks for the update, Ronnie. :)
Jedi Master Bag chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
I like it. Twas fun to read. But see, now I what more...XD

Nice story so far, it's slowly getting more interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kyuu90 chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
Love your story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Shadow-L-Chan chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Freaking Sweet Chapter!

I liked how Light was a fussing over Near and how L turned into a killing machine.

I'd say he went into BB mode... Yeah... I hope you have fun with the power tools!

Update soon!
fantasies4eva chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
love the fairytale mix - it's just so awesome!
Nardaviel chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Y HALO THAR D I was thinking about this fic the other day and wondering if it was dead and preparing to don mourning clothes so that I could rend them. I've tried to rend clothing before, though, and it's difficult.

Hehehe, Mysterious Exiled Thief-Knight-Lord. Want to CUDDLE him. Except he would stab me. And he was thinking naughty thoughts about Light...! O The sexual tension, it is building, yes.

::tugs on your sleeve:: Why did you end the chapter there? T_T L might DIE or be CAPTURED and I don't KNOW and and. T_T I empathize with Light. Cliffhangers rar.

Be strong! Do not let RL eat your soul!
lil joker 1989 chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
ok im trusting Near when he says L will be ok . . .