Reviews for A Light in the Darkness
Elias chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great story
jessi chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Another great story! I am so glad you decided to continue "Neptune's Grasp"!
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow! This was so beautifully written; I even cried tears of joy, and I don't even remember the last time that I've done that for a story. It was very interesting to describe all of Kaiba's inner conflicts.

(_)

Nice Job!

Yokai Summoner
KiraraGlitter chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aw! a happy ending! once again 5/5 stars!
Tyronica chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I hope there will be a sequel to this, and "Missing the Lost Conqueror". This is story is powerful without being over the top.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Great Job. Glad Seto has something to keep him going.

TDH
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh, wow. I really liked this one. It was interesting to see Kaiba in confict with himself, and the "spirit" of his step-father is an interesting twist. Great job!
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is such a beautifully written story. I loved how Seto's promise to Mokie kept him going and he never gave up. I loved this story..
sherabo chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I envey the talent behind a great one shot. This is so full of life and very complete. Its Seto, my man in a nut shell. Excellent telling with the gasp of a full length novel. I'm glad to have become a fan of your works. Great Story.
Kukki Boo chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Ooh, I really like the ending line. And a well written story about what goes on in Seto's mind will always get my praise. Nice work.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I really liked this. I knew Seto wouldn't give up so easily. Not with Mokuba waiting.