Reviews for The Adventures of Crash and Clix
Gage Mossberger chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
This story is the best in the world. I hope you can continue the story of Crash Bandicoot and Clix.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
its good so far
multipersonality dex chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
realy cool never thought of somthing like this
Gizzybiscuits chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
For me at least, the story description and tags spoil the plot for me. I can tell right off the bat its going to be another 'defeats bad guy and hooks up with the main character happily ever after the end' story. Perhaps I'm wrong but give us a bit more mystery - sure, tell us what the story is actually about but have something as major and later-on as dating Crash Bandicoot come as a surprise if you can.

Having just read the first chapter I do think it could be better. 'Show don't tell' would probably help it a lot - we're told 'this happens then this happens' a lot. Perhaps build up to describing the scene? What does the place look like? Would describing it give clues as to where she is? You also miss punctuation marks in speech a fair bit.

I'm pretty sure Cortex would be more interested in getting her shoved into the Cortex Vortex (Mind control device if I remember right) than trying to kill her over an insult. Shoving something into the Evolvo ray and using it must take significant time and power, if this is his new creation why waste it?

Little nitpicks, but Cortex is probably not gonna bother supplying a new anthro clothing-wise beyond the basics or teaching them to braid their hair.
santa bandicoot chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
very good and well written please update soon
santa bandicoot chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
very good and well written please update soon
bandicooot chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
... put more chapters
TheCatgirlQueen chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
So cute! I hope you add more chapters
Austin Miller chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
What I miss about Cortex was how cool he was as a serious character, like in Crash 2. This story brings out Cortex's more sinister side, which gives him the title of evil, that we've never seen before. Congratulations.
Make Them Disappear chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
You asked me about a month ago if I could read and review this story. Well, I'm so sorry for the long wait XD

Anyways, you're doing great.

Please, continue!
Red Panda Bear chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
You're doing a good job. Update soon.
Armanifan chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
yosh

a OC

i like the general description of her, i'd like to kno more but she sounds pretty good but plz don't make her a mary sue -.-

overall it sounds like a pretty good story so far

GOOD JOB!