Reviews for If It Were BG Instead of DG
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh my god...this was so freakin' hilarious. On so many levels. First with DG's saving-people thing (yes, that's stolen from Harry Potter but it works for her too! Getting Glitch out of the cage, Cain out of the suit, Raw out of the flesh-digesting-enzyme tree trap...), then jumping Cain, which she definitely should've done, and leaving Glitch and Raw to die (poor dears, but they really can't defend themselves at this point)...Oh goodness. Amazing. Hats off to you (and yes, it's Cain's hat, too). ;)

Any chance there's gonna be a next chapter at any point? I would love to read more. Especially since I realized that yes, I was thinking many of the same things. Mainly the pouncing-Cain parts lol. But this was great, even down to the presentation of it (Scenario, Difference, and the little comments in between segments). Love it.

Oh, and the poor baffled Longcoats...they don't know what hit 'em, do they? :D
theladyisatiger chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Faffing hilarious. P.S. Where is your youtubeness? I needed some "If you were gay" and it dissappeared.
keniki chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
ok I've read all of your tin man fics and figured i should leave a comment.. they're all great. the only thing I would have added of changed in this is the lack of comment on while hanging in the basket with glitch, idk i would've thought better words could've been yelled at the mini turkey-men but that's just what i thought of the movie and figured that someone who was doing "if it were me" fic might up the ante.. but i still loved reading this even tho your movie wouldn't get very far since you keep killing or ditching the other main characters.
Amorisa chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Where is the rest of this? Its effing hilarious, my boyfriend is looking at me funny because I was giggling so hard. Well, either way, bravo. :)
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hi, BG, what a treat to discover your writing on this site. You m ay recall I had a few complimentary words regarding one of your stories taking place at a lake, on Livejournal.

Once again I am forced to register in order to tell you how much I enjoyed this exercise in humor. Do you write professionally?

Cheers,

Scarlet G
LilFireFox1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
absolutely Hilarious!

I have to agree with most of your opinions... and besides the fact that I woulda jumped Tinman right then and there ... and I too woulda left Glitch tied up... he was kinda creepy when I first saw him..
Aradia-hornbeam chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
LMAO!

I've been crying laughing at this, totally agree that DG should have just jumped Cain right from the get go.

More More!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Too right, Mother NatureMen any day, she's a good ally, but a bad enemy.

Lmao, I hope you weren't pulling any punches with the parental units.

::falls off chair:: A munchkin pinata...I want one now...

Omgomgomg...MJ reference ftw. Poor Glitch.

Best tactical decision ever. A naked woman is far more distracting than a girl with a stick.

Rofl. Omg, serving up Glitch like a made-up zippered steak dinner. Classic.

How did DG resist pouncing? Seriously. Come on, forget Glitch, drag Cain inside the abandoned cabin...oh wait...dusty...drag Cain just inside tree line and have grand ol' time against random tree.

Well, it's good to know you would have abandoned Glitch several times over, left Cain in the suit, and shot Raw. Good on ya mate.

Hmm...attacking Cain in the Papay Fields is...bad? Huh.

ROFL, and once again Glitch is offered up to something angry and hungry like a chinese chicken dinner.

And now I have the image of Raw in a shiny members only jacket and shades, playing poker. Thanks Alisha. Really. Lol.

::DIES:: That line...that last line is perfect. Made of win and tight pants.
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
o-O I've been rendered speechless by my constant fits of laughter by your ficlet. Seriously, my sides hurt from laughing so hard and my parents are considering taking away my laptop because I'm obsessed with humorous fanfiction!
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
okay then, I think somebody needs a little more sleep. As amusing as this was, what happened to "If it's worth saving me"?
NAWag1R chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
OMG! BG I freakin' Love you Girl! This is TOTALLY AWESOME and so way funny
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
OMFG! I'm glad I'm not the only one who got the Jacko vibe from Glitch. LMFAO. I'm loving the differences between DG and BG. Loved the brawl on the roof of the house in Kansas. And I would certainly have loved to see the Eastern Guild Lawn Gnomes beaten like pinatas. Looks like many opportunities arise in this story for Glitch and Raw to be killed and/or left behind and/or sacrificed for the good of some BG/Cain schtuping. LOL. And if BG couldn't suck the poisonous fangpox out of Cain *snort* then I don't know who could.

Boy, I don't know if Cain would survive a BG in the O.Z. LOL. But it would be interesting to find out.

Thanks for writing. Can't wait for more.

Jaime