Reviews for Family Don't End With Blood
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Don't be sorry, amazingly good as always!
DJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Well done.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I'm unabashedly a Bobby fan. There's few enough words that can truly portray how awesome he is. I was totally thrilled that he had survived a third season.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Don't be sorry. I LOVED that line - 'family don't end with blood.'

I heart Bobby, and this tag captured his essence. He is a de facto Winchester and always will be.

Thanks for a great tag

skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was beautiful. I haven't seen the finale, but I suspect it will have me reaching for the box of tissues now that I've read this.

Kind regards,

Poisonchik88 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
AMAZING! I loved it! Bobby has always been one of the favorite characters! :) and finally someone wrote a tribute to him!

So putting this on my favorites list!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
*wipes tears*...*

loved it.~S~
ncarlson80 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
You got me tearing up all over again! That was awesome. Bobby is such a great character. Wish he would have been in more of the finale.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Very nice job. I love Bobby too and he loves the boys. Your right about that line family's not just blood kin
ROBINV chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Family don't end with blood.

Only the Winchesters' does.

Beautiful piece of work to break my heart a little more.

Love, Robin
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow girl what a powerful piece! Got me sniffling all over again!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Don't be sorry so glad you did. In the UK... waiting for the last episodes to restart...
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Fantastic look into Bobby's thought over the years Kris, and I can so picture Bobby in each and every scene you wrote. He absolutely had me in tears last night when he told Dean-Family don't end with blood boy! It just showed how much he loves John's boys like they were his own-and thank goodness for that cause Sammy is sure going to need him!
Little-Lola2616 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Brilliantly written! I love Bobby, and you wrote his character really well! The memories were so sad and very real to the show. Good job! :) x
Chloe Winchester chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Oh, babe that made me tear up! I'm still jacked up from last night. :( I am so sad and angry idk if I'll last all summer. It's nice to know that other people feel the same way. Damn I'm gonna start cryin again. Love ya babe, I loved it!