Reviews for The Phoenix Ancients
Lizzybear54 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Update as soon as you can because this story is waaaaay to good to end here! :D

Lizzy
Somewun 3 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Harry/Petunia Incest.
hawkswench chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I'm sorry you decided not to finish this story I was quite enjoying it.
done chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
harry tonks Luna and Hermione and incest aunty;)
Rikki Felidae chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
I miss it...Is this story not being continued?
slyhuff chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
i would like you to continue with this fic as its really very good, good plot line, well everything is righjt with it, i can't critisize it in anyway, please keep writing
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 7/28/2010

Fred & George, Hermoine, Luna, Draco (or Narcissa), Fleur & Gabrielle should be with Harry & Cedric as well.

Tonks should also be with them or Remus.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 5/21/2010

Luna, Gabrielle, Hermoine, Tonks (if not with Harry then have her with Remus), Draco or Blaise, and a weasley (one of the twins, both of the twins, Charlie, Bill, 3 of them, or all 4, I personally think all 4) should be with Harry.

Snape should be with Petunia.
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
phoenix chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
please update soon
yue14121990 chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
can you plz add snape to harry/cedric/many plz as snape is hot in a dark basted kind of way plz. a threeway yaoi with luna mione watching the whole thing. (ummy) keep ron ginny in the gender bender for at least two to three day after school starts then more ron ginny and dumbles bashing.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Oh dear. Update when you have an idea of what you are doing.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
this is a great story, i'm sorry you're bored with it. maybe you should take a month or two off then come back and read it straight through to pick up new ideas. i hope to read more soon
AnimaLynx chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Oh well I'm not bored by your story, you just need inspiration to keep on writing more. Well if you get offers get them to beta and have a friend or the beta join in the fun of writing for this story is just getting to be amazing. A foundation has been set and all you need now is a few conflicts and the climax. Don't feel rushed to fit a deadline you are not getting paid to write this. Though feel free to pay your reviewers by coming up with another chapter, even if it is a short one.

As for issues on being unable to write more cause the muse has been evil and wanting you to give up on this wonderful story. So ask us readers to help out with suggestions to why we are so interested in it.

Email me I'd be willing to help, throw questions at me and I'll answer.

Please continue your story, and thanks for what has been written. Hopefully more will be in the future.

ALx
monkeyman89 chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
ok i was just reading this story again and i hope that you continue with it since u haven't said what u were going to do