Reviews for Remember
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This is really great and very emotional. Yeah its not the same on CSI anymore especially without Jorja and Gary-they are definitely missed. Great job!

concidering that I just watched the season 8 finale where of coarse slimeball McKeen shot Warrick on SpikeTV, while reading your story is all the more emotional.
mossley chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Beautiful, moving, so in character.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara came.
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Favorite Line: Holding her hand was the natural state of things.

I missed the finale and glad I'm did. I would much rather live in this world you've created for us. Thanks for sharing your talents.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Beautiful!

Lets hope something like this does happen
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
nice post-ep. Really liked the way you had them all there, and especially Greg. Actually, I can see greg taking over from Grissom more than I can see Nick. But a good story.
DaVinci13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I really, really loved this post-ep. Since the ep aired I've been wondering how Grissom and Sara would come together after Warrick's death (and, of course, if it would even be shown on-screen) and this was perfect. I thought it showed a wonderful understanding of both characters, in Grissom ending up at the chapel and Sara knowing to find him there. I also really liked the characterization of Greg as the one who held it together and made the calls. Plus, well, just the plain emotion you put into it. Great job - but then, you always were a brilliant author. :)
angsty chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Great story! I hope it happens that way!
toothchick chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
So beautifully written! I am never disappointed in your work...quite the opposite...Fantastic!
Chelles chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Beautiful. I'm definitely on your bandwagon with this idea. Before the ending credits had finished Thursday night, I was thinking of all the ways this could bring Sara home. I so hope it happens.

Thanks for sharing this lovely story with us.
aussieforgood chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh rats, just when I thought I was over it I read your wonderful fic and now I'm cring again. I really hope that they deal with Warricks death next season and not just add it to the list of unanswered questions we already have...and if they choose not to then at least I have your oneshot, which is exactly what I want to happen..have Sara come back :)
csifan chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Beautifully done, VR. You really are a treasure to this little corner of FFNet. I don't even read the summary. I see your name, point, click and always enjoy. Thank you for sharing.
jade40 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
sad that warrick died but happy sara is back

good story
shortie990 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Great story!
Hooleo chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Yes. As always, you nailed it. Don't know how you could do this so quickly and so well but you did. Thank you.