Reviews for Remember
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
It's so sweet and soothing after this episode I'm going to need lots of this type of story. Thanks!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I would LOVE to see this. Amazing.
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That was sad and beautiful.

plkphoto chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Thank you. I really, really needed that. Well written as always, and thank you for getting it out so quickly. It expresses just what I feel. You've nailed all of the characters and it reads beautifully. Again, thank you.
seeyoustandingthere chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
oh, how beautiful.

jenstog chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Damngit I made the decision to read even though I didn't watch it yet... crap! Ok is Gary D's life right now not messed up or what. How crazy that he went out this way. Anyways back to reviewing this! I love it- and how much she knows him is amazing. I suppose this will be the only outlet for our Sara-centric version of the episode's events- God knows CBS won't do anything remotely similar. Thanks for the story. :D
Kristafied chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Oh, so sad and so lovely.
clayfish32 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
oh wow. That was beautiful. I haven't actually seen the episode yet, but knew of the CD. I think I'm going to live in this world-this, for me, is what's gonna happen. Absolutely perfect.
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 5/16/2008

What a beautiful yet sorrowful one shot! I have to agree with another reviewer who said they didn't cry last night but they did over this fic, because I did too.

I have a fear that when they come back for season nine, most of the grief will have passed and I for one will be disappointed if that is the case. I think they need to show the team broken and grieving, and being a Nick fan I'm kinda hoping that they don't gloss over the brotherhood the two guys had.

Beautifully written, thank you so much for sharing, Peanut x
wobbear chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
You read my mind. This is exactly what I would have liked to happen at the end of the episode; thanks a million for writing it!

"holding as still as a hunted animal in a thicket" - I loved that image. (And I'm behind on reviewing DtS - I'll get to it.)
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is so sad. I keep thinking that somehow they will make him survive this attack.

I think this is how they will bring back Sara. I will be so happy to see her, but under such sad circumstances.

This was a really well written story. One that I hope to see play out in the fall.
sky m chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
beautiful!, I hope it will be something like this for 9x01. Thanks for sharing.
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This? Made me feel. It seems like I'm in the minority who felt nothing at the end of For Gedda. Not a tear was shed. I wasn't sad, I wasn't angry. I just got up and continued on with things I had been doing while the episode aired. When I read this, I cried!

I know I've said this many times, but you write Grissom and Sara (and all the others too) so well. You give them a realistic and totally in-character depth that we don't always get to see on screen. This piece in particular...Grissom was raw, and devastated...and completely comfortable showing that side to Sara. As it should be. Thank you for that.
bordercollie chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
What a great story :-) I loved it!
cancsifan chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Thank you for this. I hope we see something like this on the show in the fall - my fear is, they'll start the season a respectable time after the shooting and everyone will be composed and stoic.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »