Reviews for Death Offer
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SHE GOT HER FIRST HICKEY!1 SOON THIS WILL LEAD ON EVEN FURTHER THAN BEFORE!1
MICHIRUXZARAME chapter 4 . 1/16
DAYUM MICHI! YOU GO AND WHOOP SHIBA'S ASS!
MICHIRUXZARAME chapter 2 . 1/15
BACK OFF CHIKA SHE'S ZARA KUNS! oh and author san can you make a chapter for michi chan and zara chan as a l le- Lemon! PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PRETTY PRETTY PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WITH ZARA CHAN ON TOP!
I LOVETHIS BY THEWAY
Hater chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Hater isn't 4 you or the story or anime or ect.
I hate Shiba.
I always try to see the best of people even when they aren't real; this was a failed try.

I have to say, this is the second time I read your fict. And, is the second time I fell in love –again– with Zarame.
Before reading your fanfict, I read some few about ZaramexMichiru, and I saw them as stupid. Then I found this one, and I couldn't help myself but make that sexy shinigami part of my top 10 hot anime boys.
And maybe I have commented already; I'm the girl who reads fanficts at her 3ds.
twilightserius chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
ugh he is a fucker. read rest later
twilightserius chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
wow that is sooo a shock to the guys. this is a sun read but read the rest later
Amber H chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
OMG. Tears of joy. These are my babies! *Turns into an emotional wreck* Thank you for writing this!
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
wow it may have taken me a few days to read ol but it was well worth it worth it lol so amazig i hope you write more like this :)
andreea.badea.522 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
i really liked when Michiru was in dangerand Zarame who was so mad at shuki...will you please add some romantic scenes?( with Zarame and Michiru)
Chinchillas412 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
hi sorry i cant find out ur e-mail can u e-mail me those pics my e-mail is
Era-Basilisk chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
At chapter 4 and I already love the story!
Era-Basilisk chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
At chapter 4 and I already love the story!
Kariinn chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Oooooooh! You should totally make a sequel to this :DDD

I absoulty loved it x3
animelova233 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Please make a sequel! PLEASE!
HarunoMarina chapter 13 . 11/24/2011
YAYYYYYY~~~ loved it! good job!