Reviews for Death Offer
Hater chapter 7 . 2/28
Hater isn't 4 you or the story or anime or ect.
I hate Shiba.
I always try to see the best of people even when they aren't real; this was a failed try.

I have to say, this is the second time I read your fict. And, is the second time I fell in love –again– with Zarame.
Before reading your fanfict, I read some few about ZaramexMichiru, and I saw them as stupid. Then I found this one, and I couldn't help myself but make that sexy shinigami part of my top 10 hot anime boys.
And maybe I have commented already; I'm the girl who reads fanficts at her 3ds.
twilightserius chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
ugh he is a fucker. read rest later
twilightserius chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
wow that is sooo a shock to the guys. this is a sun read but read the rest later
Amber H chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
OMG. Tears of joy. These are my babies! *Turns into an emotional wreck* Thank you for writing this!
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
wow it may have taken me a few days to read ol but it was well worth it worth it lol so amazig i hope you write more like this :)
andreea.badea.522 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
i really liked when Michiru was in dangerand Zarame who was so mad at shuki...will you please add some romantic scenes?( with Zarame and Michiru)
Chinchillas412 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
hi sorry i cant find out ur e-mail can u e-mail me those pics my e-mail is
Era-Basilisk chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
At chapter 4 and I already love the story!
Era-Basilisk chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
At chapter 4 and I already love the story!
Kariinn chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Oooooooh! You should totally make a sequel to this :DDD

I absoulty loved it x3
animelova233 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Please make a sequel! PLEASE!
HarunoMarina chapter 13 . 11/24/2011
YAYYYYYY~~~ loved it! good job!
MikaMikaru chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
I liked your story a lot. Never tought of that... Keep writing!

Sandy chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
hello! I liked this story and would like to send the images ke me you meant the Zarame and Michiru seek your msn but I found it so I will make mine for me is the command ...
Zay chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
This is amazing and I actually read it like a more than month ago, so I thought that there would be a new chapter out by now. Is there going to be a new chapter or is that just the end?