Reviews for Death Offer
Amber H chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
OMG. Tears of joy. These are my babies! *Turns into an emotional wreck* Thank you for writing this!
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
wow it may have taken me a few days to read ol but it was well worth it worth it lol so amazig i hope you write more like this :)
andreea.badea.522 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
i really liked when Michiru was in dangerand Zarame who was so mad at shuki...will you please add some romantic scenes?( with Zarame and Michiru)
Chinchillas412 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
hi sorry i cant find out ur e-mail can u e-mail me those pics my e-mail is
Era-Basilisk chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
At chapter 4 and I already love the story!
Era-Basilisk chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
At chapter 4 and I already love the story!
Kariinn chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Oooooooh! You should totally make a sequel to this :DDD

I absoulty loved it x3
animelova233 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Please make a sequel! PLEASE!
HarunoMarina chapter 13 . 11/24/2011
YAYYYYYY loved it! good job!
MikaMikaru chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
I liked your story a lot. Never tought of that... Keep writing!

MikaMikaru
Sandy chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
hello! I liked this story and would like to send the images ke me you meant the Zarame and Michiru seek your msn but I found it so I will make mine for me is the command ...
Zay chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
This is amazing and I actually read it like a more than month ago, so I thought that there would be a new chapter out by now. Is there going to be a new chapter or is that just the end?
insaneoneX chapter 12 . 9/30/2011
This story is really good. i like how you added an event, like Michiru joining Zarame but following the plot and fitting it. i also think the main couple is soo cute :D can't wait to see what happens next, thanks
ChibitaliaxHRE chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a new chapter! I love this story and I wanna see what happens next!
MadameNini chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
I'm so glad that I found this story. I'm such a fan girl when it comes to Zarame XD I really cant wait to see what happens next and I really hope that you update soon.