Reviews for Fallen
MrsMercer chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Yay! They are gonna meet, I can't wait to see their reactions.
MrsMercer chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hey, Just thought i'd drop you a review.

I am in love with this already and it's only the first chapter.
1983Sarah chapter 26 . 11/12/2008
Great story, I love it! Took me a short time to read it, if it was I book, I would have been wandering the halls with my nose in it!
JensenLover89 chapter 26 . 9/22/2008
Fantastic ending for a fantastic story! I loved it! Great job!
Mandalynn23 chapter 26 . 9/11/2008
GREAT ending Loved it!
Mandalynn23 chapter 20 . 9/11/2008
I just wanted to say I love this story I think its the most realistic Iv read so far. And Iv read a lot. I think your and amazing writer and your story is Brillent!

Cant wait to cont. reading!
wurd-god chapter 26 . 8/16/2008
This was a very beautiful and lovely chapter. Dean and Ty and Sam and Lily are so perfect for eachother. Anyway, I love what you have done, great chapter!
wurd-god chapter 25 . 8/14/2008
Not only was that a beautiful chapter but Dean is okay! I loved the end of the chapter! Is there going to be more? I really hope so! I would love to see where this is going!
wurd-god chapter 24 . 8/13/2008
okay, that is now officially the meanest cliffhanger ever. Seriously, Dean didn't die? Omg, I refuse until I see hard evidence. Is he a demon then? Ah, please update soon, I'm dying! Great shocking chapter!
whathewatergaveus chapter 24 . 8/13/2008
I'm confused... why would Bobby and Sam tell her that's it not her fault if he's not dead? How would they have failed to mention that?
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
Holy crap! What a big twist at the end! I'm so happy Dean's alive :-) I can't wait for more!
wurd-god chapter 23 . 8/12/2008
great chapter! And I knew Dean was going to die but Ty was so freaking close! Arg! Anyway, now I am more interested then ever to see what is going to happen next and what is going to happen when Dean pops back. Great (sad) chapter!
wurd-god chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
Wow, just wow. This chapter was like a revelation to the other ones and I think what I liked the most was Ty and how she will go down fighting and the I love you comment and the whole scene was just beautiful. And there is impending Dean death! I'm so sad about that but so excited to see where you are going to take this.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
Awesome chapter! How is she gonna save him? I want them to have a happy ending ya know? Can't wait for more!
wurd-god chapter 20 . 8/5/2008
Whoa, finally, now I know why Ty is so compelled to save Dean, to save herself also. That was a great line, hell this chapter was so suspenseful, and Yasmine? I kinda liked her but I'm with Ty on this one, I'm confused as hell (thats a good thing though, confused in the way of what is going to happen next) I know the answers will unfold but ah. And just two days left? Anyway, you did a great job as always! Can't wait to see what is going to happen next!