Reviews for The Ducks That Got Away
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Not bad, not bad at all. Me likey.
Ana Morales chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Zelly, you rock! I wish I knew what station they still played MD on, except Toon Disney, which I don't get...darn...well, keep it up, my dear! [bows at the sheer magnificence of your work] Heh.
Carmen Wayne chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
*giggles* LOVED it, Zel! In the words of Kon: Completely SPLENDID! Page me! Later!
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Let me guess, you got this from that batman epsiode where the joker, poison ivy, two face and croc where all playing cards. Oh well, this was still pretty good.
Readasaur chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Exceptional work! Very true to form! But who was the dragon? Not Draguanus!
Readasaur chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Exceptional work! Very true to form! But who was the dragon? Not Draguanus!
Skybright Daye chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
::through clenched teeth:: Will. Not. Laugh. . . Will. Not. Laugh . . . (oh, why fight it?) bwahAHAHAHAHA! This was awesome! Would have made a perfect episode, and . . . ::Stops, sheepishly realizing that her roommates are staring at her - as she is giggling at the computer for no apparent reason:: And, you guessed it, it made me laugh! Muchos kudos! - Skybright
Fireblaze chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
KILLER! I loved it! My mom kept staring at me when I laughed at all the stuff I could remember. ;P Keep it up!
Turbulence DuCaine chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
This is so great, chica! I loved that eposide and with ducks it makes it even better! keep it up hun! LOL
Lily C chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Loved this the first time, still love it :) LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!
Lexi chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Oh, yeah! I remember this episode from that show. *lol* It was great! Just like this story. Keep them coming girl!