Reviews for He Would Come Back
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
( this had me crying like a baby by the end! so heart wrenching. good job hun!
fullmetaldevil chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That is so sad! Poor Sam and Dean! Thanks for writing (*_*)
nowayinnowayfuckingout chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
this is so sad! made me cry. that's not easy to do. I think they should add that to the show, breaking Sam's brain makes it seem all the more sad and heartbreaking. kagomegirl326 out. -
amberlynn07 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Omg that was so devastating! Poor Sam, reverting back to him childhood.

Amazing view on how Sam and Bobby would react.

Dang, how is Kripke gonna get the boys out of this one?
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Holy cow Denise, what an awesome story and a look at what could happen to Sam's life if he can't get over seeing Dean killed right in front og him by the black dogs.

It nearly broke my heart to see him shattered so completely that he was like a five year old and he saw Bobby as his dad.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wonderful ending! :)
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
well, crap, I'd finally stopped crying this morning and then I read this! But this was amazing, and so terribly sad. I can perfectly imagine Sam going into shock, and doing this. Great job! Now if only I could stop crying again...
shelby02 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Heartbreaking just like the episode. Our poor boys!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
(wipes tears from eyes)

I know I should not have read this (I still not upto date on the series 3), but I couldn't help myself ;)

Oh my god, that was a very moving and powerful scene, of Sam rocking Dean like that, and then 'regressing' from his shock.

Bobby was awesome, once again, you have outdone yourself.

Hob x
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This was amazing. I loved it. Dean died though. :( Poor Sam. Excellent job with this one.
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Hey,

Wow these one shots are seriously tearing me up this morning!

This was awesome, this is what I found missing from last nights episode, and this is what I want to see when we come back.

Great job, and thanks for sharing, catch you later, Gill x
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
You broke my heart, well that is broke it again. Kripke did the first breaking with this episode. Poor Sammy, I could see him just shutting down and pretending Dean wasn't dead and he was a child again. Hugs, Vonnie
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Oh God. :((

This was well written! Good job!
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Oh My God. This was so painful.

The true is that I wasn't brave enough to see the season finale. I'm happy just with last week episode. I just can't really see the last episode, it gonna hurt me so much.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Great story. I am so emotionally drained right now. It's been an emotional TV week.