Reviews for Formal Attire
femina.lillith chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
this just got me completely speachless...!
absolutely gorgeous!
point taken!
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
fucking gods, this was amazing xD
x chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
paget in awesome horse riding gear

Jreyesams chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
More more more please!
ninjaboicm chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
my gosh that was soooo hot! phew... cold shower time. lol
Anolan19 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is beyond hot. I show hunters and jumpers so I definitely know how hot a beautiful brunette in her show clothes can be. Although I think I perfer the more laid back jumper attire (polo, breeches, tall boots, and gloves). At least I think my gf is hotter when showing jumpers or doing a 3 day in her polo than that stuffy hunt coat. Those things are hott as hell (literally!)
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was so amazingly sexy and sensual. Thank you for all the effort to entertain all the bored lesbians like myself out there.
LastRefuge chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow, you make even pointless smut so amazingly wonderful and of course, HOT. I think you just blew my mind. xD

"It was the last coherent thing heard in their home for some time." - Epic Win.
TML9115 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Absolutely loved it!
StrangerThanYouDreamtIt chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Very hot and very well written. :)

I thought you might be interested to know, I actually saw a photo online about a week ago of Paget Brewster wearing pretty much what you described :p very much suits her ;)
Dr.Partypants chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Loved your story, I'd read it before on ralst and enjoyed it just as much this time.I really hope you're planning on writing one where Emily has here way with JJ, with lots of smutty goodness,cause there just aren't enough smut filled stories of JJ and Emily :)