Reviews for The Switch
lover of all shipping chapter 2 . 1/3
OMG happy that Ianto is alright!
Lauren chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
amazing! End of.
I love Janto chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Jack got a clue on how he feels about Ianto.
Namiko-kii chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
A very good story - although, quick spelling/grammar correction: the past tense of 'to lie (down)' is 'lay' not 'lied'. You used it incorrectly in the last line of the fic.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Wonderful, I prefer this to the actual ending :)
RoadrunnerGER chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Aw, how sweet. And what a great picture for the way Jack must be torn whenever he’s in the field with his team. He loves each of them, but Ianto is special. No, that switch would never fully be off.
Galadriel1010 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Brilliant story! It's one of those stories that I've come back to over and over again, I can't get enough

Gx
Janto-x-Naomily chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Aw beautiful, i thought Ianto had died, and started crying after he had been shot. Then i started crying again when Owen sighed after doing tests, but thank god he said that he would make it.

I especially loved the last line xD

Well done x
WeevilRockYou chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
aw wonderfully fluffy!

janto-tastic!
Solsbury Girl chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
I'd've preferred this as the ending to "Meat"!
torchwoodfour chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
That was sweet. Your character interaction felt genuine as well. Kudos!
crazytook chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
aw... it's been a while since i've read such a sweet simple hurt/comfort story with jack and ianto. i like that this was just simple worry with jack, that you didn't use the situation to delve too deeply into their incredibly complex relationship. i like that it s just that jack realizes he can do nothing to stop caring about ianto.

yeah, can't say i have any complaints with this fic. it was short, sweet, and simple.

kudos!

crazytook
sleipnirfenris chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
aw... that last line too. it was perfect.
strgzr chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Very nice. Keep 'em coming.
Vera Steine chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Ooh, I like this...! Love what you've done with the switch, Jack does have the tendency to switch between caring and professional mode... Keep it up!