Reviews for Simplification
Someone chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
It took you that long, Cindy?
Bettyboop347338 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Awwwwwww totally loved it!
Genseeker25 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
that was beautiful it really was...i feel you captured them perfectly
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aww, you know I love when people write stories like this. When you've had the type of day I've had...well this is just the sort of thing I needed. It was adorable.

Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aw! That was really sweet and awesome.
woofyy chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
ngaww xD thats all i can say . ngaw xD soul mates. they are so rare to find xD anyways good luckies with your future stories~
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was so sweet, I absolutely loved it.
Kaze-no-Tenshi89 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I'm sorry, but that was just... wow. amazing!

just way too cute. i love stories where the thoughts of characters are shown a lot (i do that in my own stories a lot). so bravo to you!

wonderful job!
british-babe-1995 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was really good. after this review im heading straight for the sequal.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
that was a sweet endin' )

Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
energizerturtle45 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
AW! that was awesome! good job!
Numba1JimmyFan chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was so cute. )

I loved it. You must write more stories!
AntiqueDreams chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aww, this was so sweet. I enjoyed reading, thanks for posting ~
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I really liked this. But, there were a few places where you switched the POV. For example:

He had told me one day, after admitting that to him, that I knew the honest and authentic James Neutron. I knew of his fear of failure, of disappointing his parents, of potentially losing his intelligence, of not being able to help people in need. I knew of his weird and quirky thoughts and interests. Such as his love of chocolate covered potato chips and ability to quote comics from the 80s such as Calvin and Hobbes. She knew what made him angry and what made him sad to the point of tears. She was the only one to see him cry, from the cell on that alien planet to holding him close after his grandmother passed away a few years ago. Despite all these faults and weakness, really because of them, she found herself loving him more.

And then in the next paragraph you switch back to first person. There were also minor grammatical errors as well. But overall, it was a cute little oneshot, and I enjoyed it.