Reviews for Subtle
Anon chapter 1 . 5/12
What are the odds Mother's Day was two days ago and now I read a good fanfic. Esp when it comes to La Corda. This is really good and thank you for making it worth to read!

Xx
Animefreak1145 chapter 1 . 4/11
LOVED IT.

That's my feedback.

It was perfectly cute and in character,
So *claps* WELL DONE. X3

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS! XD
Sylwia chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Its quite good, but to short.
Kirida chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Loved it!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Nice. There was something about dark!Yunoki with Hino that I like.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Flower Talk XD I LOVE IT. You Definately Got Azuma's Character Down. Kahoko Wavered A Bit, Though.

YYWKMN.
alohagirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I've read all your Azuma-Kahoko story. I love all of them-well written. I would to read more of the product of your imagination since I am one who is literary deprived as my life is just dedicated to science and math. In other words I suck at prose-so I resort to reading other people writing. I am looking forward to a story about this beautiful pair overcoming all obstacles and being together happily ever after despite their differences in personalities. The devil incarnate and the jolly no nonsense girl next door. Thanks
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
! Usually, I'm not that much of a AzumaXKaho fan, but this is an exception. Hmmmm, it was, shall we say, Delicious! Ehehehehe, you know what I mean.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aww x3. This was cute hehe.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aww... how sweet!
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Azuma teasing Kahoko is always fun. He has such a roundabout way of expressing how he likes her it's amusing how she doesn't quite pick up on it. Nice story.
crystalhikari chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
a really good story and you have them in character.

really well-written.

keep up the good work!
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i love how this is so in character! :D

but too short! GAH

I love hino x yunoki!
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
All are in character. Thanks for the Azuma- Kahoko fic. I like it.
ariadne-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
He did not just hear that, especially when he thought earlier that his serenade didn’t even cut across her blood-brain barrier, did he?

hohoho! aww, a picture of kahoko. she's never gonna get a good night's sleep. haha! i liked the story; well-paced, well-written, although i got a bit annoyed with kahoko's abnormal denseness. XD oh, more from you! good luck! -