Reviews for My Saving Grace
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I'm glad for the change with Bart. With a father who believes and supports him, Chuck would be in a better place. I can't help feeling that Blair shouldn't have told Serena about Chuck's prayer for her. I feel like that was something very private for Chuck and Blair would have wanted to keep it that way...
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
That was a good chapter. I love how loyal Chuck stayed to Blair and didn't give up any ground to Georgina. I'm glad he didn't get accused of beating up G himself though there are probably cameras in the hallway as witness if it comes down to that. I really liked Blair's revelation ofthe possible reason why she's still in limbo. Now that S knows, I hope B's no longer as lonely.
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Poor Chuck! On all fronts at that too. I wish he could at least hear Blair. That would be freaky though, but still... His father looks down at him, he doesn't have a best friend anymore, the girl he loves is gone and he believes she died thinking that he hates her... And now he gets propositioned by the psycho he's been avoiding since sixth grade!
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Oh ho! With each good act is Blair coming back? I'm enjoying this story a lot. I hope it has a happy ending though! A happy one, not a bittersweet one.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was a lovely first chapter. You did a good job of portraying the emotions of the different characters. You portrayed Blair's feelings of loenliness really well. I cried over Chuck's prayer. That was the most touching moment in this chapter. I really liked how he hit Blair's problem right on.
riri chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
God..I cried all chapter..it was..beautiful and sad and funny and amazing. All time I thought the end will be different but I still love it.
riri chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
lovee it
riri chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
soo interesting :D
riri chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
soo good, but a little sad..
breezygal07 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Literally in tears. This is such a beautiful story. I usually hate these kind of fics(sad ones) but I decided to give it a try and I really loved it. I had made my own prediction of the end but was completely satisfied that it didn't end how I thought it would just because it made it so much more emotional and beautiful. (:
eckomoon chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Wow. This was so so so good! So emotional. I cried my eyes out at the end. Beautiful bittersweet ending. I Loved the way the story developed. I miss S1 Chair sometimes. Chuck praying was amazing. You're a great writer! :)
audrispatrice130 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
a short but AMAZING story .I cried a little and i dont cry often. anyway you are such a good writer, i love your stories. hope you could write more
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Made me cry... shit made me cry! T_T

Touched my heart and plucked my heartstrings, making me cry. That's all I can say. It was beautiful, though it hurt because Chair was not given the rest of their lives to be together. I guess that's what you call bittersweet.

I'll love Chair forever. ~_~