Reviews for Holiest of Holidays
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Very nice! Loved this story!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Great tag, Starlit.

I'm still tryng to figure out where Kripke's going in Season Four but if he followed your lead, I'd be very happy.

Course, Kripke won't kill Ruby. Sigh.

Loved your take on Sam's powers returning.

Thanks for the great read.

Cupido chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That was so great Starlight! Wonderful job!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I loved it. What a wonderful way for Sam to use his powers. To bring light to the darkness and bring his brother back. Great story. Hugs, Vonnie
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow, that was seriously great. Honestly, it was a great little ficlet and I loved the ending. Not to mention the Bon Jovi reference.

PsychicWonderKitty chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Aha! YES! THIS is what I want to see happen! I have been on the kick for so long now that it's a plausible possibility (and the outcome I'd most love to see) that Sam's powers aren't born of evil, but born of good instead. It's so readily believed nowadays that the demon blood gave Sam and the other psychics those powers, but what if was the opposite? What if the powers were born of good - given to these kids so they could FIGHT demonkind - and the YED fed the kids his blood in order to try and put some corruptness in them, to counteract these good powers? Then hunters like Gordon and Kubrick, and John to a degree, went on to look upon the concept of the powers as negative b/c A: they were supernatural and therefore misunderstood, and B: so many of the kids fell under the evil influence of the YED. It's my story and I'm sticking to it b/c I don't believe Sam has an evil bone in his body!

But, back to YOUR story, LOL, I LOVED how the crux of it was essentially just that, that Sam's powers were pure and good, and were used to heal Dean in the end, infused of course with the undying love he has for his brother, and vice-versa. Just as if anyone saves Sam, it'll be Dean, if anyone saves Dean, it'll be Sam, and I SO HOPE it happens in a way similar to this. I've always thought that in midst of all the darkness in his life, Sam is a light to Dean's soul, and you just wrote the awesome literal interpretation of my thought. Great minds think alike? LOL! And that saying in mind, I'm hoping Kripke's great mind thought in the same way as he mapped out the show. Thank you for this fic! :-D

BTW, enjoying "Pthisis" too, even as hard as it is to imagine our lovely Sammy decomposing like that!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow. YOu got this done fast! Great tag. I will be sad all summer until ths show finally comes back on (in what...5 months or so?)

Thanks! Great job!

sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
i LOVED it!
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
wonderful! I was not happy with how the season ended, but I have a feeling next season will be all about getting Dean back. I really like your take on it!
Pedellea chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That was a great Season Three tag. It's an interesting take on Sam's dormant powers, and it works. I loved the ending. Just beautiful. Thanks!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Great job, you really captured Sam's suffering and determination! I was afraid this would be really dark and depressing, and it sort of was, but the cleansing Dean's soul part more than made up for it. *sniff* And god did I need a dose of Dean holding Sam in his arms. Thanks!

Here's to hoping it won't take him nine month to get him back in S4 though!
annj chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Yeah, Happy End. THAT's what I'm talking about :-D Kripke should read this *nods wisely*
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Oh wow that was awesome. Dean's reaction at the end was great. Think you might do a follow-up?
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
i loved it! last night was heart breaking. **sniff** **sniff** i'm worried on how they are going to bring dean back. dang it!now we have to wait 4 months! no fair! i want dean back!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Oh my god. I wanted to cry when I was watching the season finale yesterday. It was so sad! This one-shot was fantastic! Those two just can't be kept apart, I know the love someone has for a sibling. I have four. The things you would do and the lengths you would go for them in incredible. I loved it!