Reviews for I'm Gay
sakura240 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Kura: ...pbth...darkside...

Berry: haha :) cute and funny :D congrats to axel for bringing roxas to the 'darkside'

Kura: d-dark...darkside...hehehehehehe
serendipitouss chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Sorry to say this Sora, but you really are an idiot, haha. So gullible:) Ooh Roxas and Axel going at itXD Awesome story! Hope to read more of your stories!
ReadingMyOwnWay chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT AXEL IS MOLESTING ROXAS? Not surprised. But that makes it no less amusing, mark my words.

...Silly silly Sora. Everyone knows you should have been going out with Riku since FOREVER ago. 3
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
That was great. I especially liked the ending, the bit about Roxas was a neat, though not totally unexpected, twist.
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
YES JOIN THE DARSIDE WE HAVE GAYS! 8D.. . . . . AND SANDWICHEZZ
Ephrianna chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This made me laugh a bit, and it has that ironic ending. To Roxas, I can only shake my head and say, "You are such a hypocrite."

I can really picture something like this happening. Really. Good job with this, and keep it up!

~Ephemeral Inspiration
tararaboomdeay chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
It's a good thing Sora's so oblivious to things, makes it just that much easier for Roxas :D
KupoWrath chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LMFAO! This was hilarious. Just a wonderful, funny, short story. Bravo!

I love how Roxas turned out to be gay at the end. Irony in everything.

Love it!

*goes to read other stories*

~Kupo~
toastyoats chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Already said this on your dA awhile back, but this is really cute.

And sweet.

Akuroku m.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
*hand covers my eyes and I laugh* Roxas *sighs, and shakes head*
panchuu chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
WOOT! Axel and Roxas D
iSpinnicky chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Just commented this on dA, but I'll post a little more detailed review on here. xP

You've got a great gift for writing, like I said earlier, and even though there is so little to the story so far, you've got great detail and I'm madly in love with the plot! Can't wait for more!
WinSomeOrLearnSome chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
THIS IS GENIUS AND DESERVES MORE REVIEWS. IN FACT, MAYBE YOU DESERVE RIGHTS TO THE CHARACTERS. _

But yes, short and sweet and just so cute. Yes. Perfect. 'Kay. I'm done now.

Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
*snicker*
twilightwrites chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
lol...Axel brought Roxas to the dark side...priceless XD

This was kinda fluffy and funny at the same time...

japaneserockergirl