Reviews for The Girl He Saved
Moviemuncher chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Damn! Where can I find Chapter 8?
I loved the predecessor and this sequel . I hope you do continue and I honestly can't wait for it.
KLS-Blueskies chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
update please
32-star chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
LOL love the last line! great story, please update soon!
guepard54 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
very good!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Alex, you shouldn't put ideas into people's heads whether they be MI6, or Scorpia, or a couple of schoolkid bullies, it's just a bad idea all around.

Please, please, please agent lunar, update again. I would love to see more and find out if Anya escapes. I really want to find out what's going to happen next.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Man, I don't know if you intend to finish this, but I hope you do. It is at such a point that it will be horrible if you don't. I love how every now and then you place in references to Harry Potter. They do have slight similarities. It's funny how Alex listens to Yassen more than he does any of the spys.
Yylaayl chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
-sigh- he spoke too soon XD

I hope you update soon :D
Aeri21 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
This is amazing! Please update. I know it's been forever but I really want to know what happens next. It's brilliant!
cailiean44 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
your story is great! i love the plot and eagerly await the next chapter. update!
SweetlyDesolated chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
Cliffy! Okay, this is really good, so please update when you get the chance

Moony
sheluby94dreamer chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
Oh the irony...
AquaWater99 chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
-Sigh- Poor Alex. Wonder who grabbed him and made him unconscious. Probably Fox. Really, making the leaders of MI6 see the side of your argument is like trying to shiver at the core of the Earth. Or yawning when knives are being jammed into your heart and needles into your eyeballs... poor Alex. I really wonder what will happen next. Thank you for taking your time to update this long chapter! xD

AquaWater99
sheluby94dreamer chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
"ALEX!" I can just picture that happening with him going into a girls bathroom. I would laugh so hard you wouldn't imagine. anyway, I hope Alex hurries.
AquaWater99 chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
AUUGGH YOU MUST UPDATE SOON! I'm dying again! You really, really should be an author when you grow up. Anthony Horowitz couldn't have written anything better. Please don't have Anya die! Or Alex! Or Fox or Tamara Knight! Wonder what's going to happen next...?

You haven't updated for a while, but this chapter is really long, so that makes up for it in my POV. _ Please, please, as they always say, update soon!

AquaWater99
RedCloud13 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
Hi I have just read the first five and chapters and also the previous story to this one. I am reviewing both stories on now, hope you don't mind.

I absolutely love them both and i can't wait until you update this story. I love Anya by the way, I also love that name by the way. And can you tell me if i am the only one who wants Anya and Alex to get together, just wondering,
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »