Reviews for For Want of a Beer
katara Y.O.U chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
ur descriptive powers r amazing
CrazyKidDeath chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
great story, i really enjoyed reading it
nikka-chi chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
i loved it, it was sexy but funny at the same time
nikka-chi chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
lol i was laughing like the whole time...fantastic!
nikka-chi chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
this was great, you are freaking amazing! *i am deff favoriting..*
Devil Rebel chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
sweet, keep up the good work
KuteInsanity chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
I love this. You do a great job keeping them both in character, and also exploring the romantic aspect of their relationship as well. Obviously it's sexy, but it's so sweet as well. You really get the sense that they love each other. The action sequence in the first chapter was also very well-done, it flowed so well and was SO Dante. Great job on the whole thing! And yes, they are just perfect together.
USWeasilgirl chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
wow your amazing! just...amazing! like an actuall romance novelist! hehe adding you to the favorite and watch list!
Stars2Heaven chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
hahaha very funny!
NiuNiu chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
The scene at the bar was more than hot xD He can be so persistent and poor Lady does her best the avoid his hunger. They make such a great couple, especially in this fic.

The last chapter... well, I stayed the up till very late night while reasing it, because it was too good to be stopped! Daring lemon, oh yes. Thats what these two need more.

-NiuNiu-
NiuNiu chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I love the way you descripe their relationship and the way you have made it be (actually I knew a man and a woman who had that kind of exact relatioship). The list of the fridges content always makes me laugh D

NiuNiu