Reviews for No Matter What
Liya Heartless chapter 20 . 6/9
I like the ending, despite this story was written far before actual vk chapters. unfortunately yori chose not to be turned into vampire, a bit similar when she is not decide yet to be into one
Darth-Taisha chapter 20 . 4/20
Good ending. You made everyone so nice in this fic. I love happy endings and had a hard time with the manga ending, so this was a real joy for me to read. Thanks so much for all of your hard work.

Btw, I write too and I just have to say I really respect the way you craft your words and the care you take with all of the characters. It is so nice to read a Vampire Knight story that isn't poorly constructed, but actually is well written and planned out. Big hugs to you.
Darth-Taisha chapter 19 . 4/20
Aww that was sweet of Zero to offer his blood.
Darth-Taisha chapter 18 . 4/20
Leave it to Yuuki to blurt something like that out lol.
Darth-Taisha chapter 17 . 4/20
Oh dear, it seems all the crap is hitting the fan all at once. Awesome chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 16 . 4/20
I had a feeling his sis was going to follow him...lol.
Darth-Taisha chapter 15 . 4/20
Aww sweet, I just help but wonder when they are going to figure out the reason for the increase in her appetite.
Darth-Taisha chapter 14 . 4/20
Oops, being late is not a good sign. This is getting complicated. Also, I feel bad for Kaname having to be all alone. Sad.
Darth-Taisha chapter 13 . 4/20
Poor Aido, getting grilled by Kaname-sama right after taking the walk of shame. Great scene.
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 4/20
Nicely and sensitively done:) Hanabusa was so sweet to her.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 4/20
I had a feeling she was going to ask that soon. These guys really have it bad for each other.
Darth-Taisha chapter 10 . 4/20
I feel bad for them, hopefully you won't prolong their misery too much.
Darth-Taisha chapter 9 . 4/20
Awesome.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 4/20
Excellent chapter, so emotional.
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 4/20
Damn, Yuuki always seems to be cutting herself. I think it is pretty funny actually. Good chapter, your writing is so good I am even able to overlook having to endure Zeki instead of Yume.