Reviews for Everybody Loves Claire
NotCrazyJustWeird97 chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
Gray, please make it Gray, he's awesome.
anemone friend chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
WHY WON'T YOU TELL US! not to be mean but AH!
ChocoBerryxo chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
OK! Jack! I'll tell you his name his name is Gray ok? Cool down...

P.S. I pick Gray I always have like him and other boys but I still like him the most.
awesomeness of cheese chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
I love the way you end it . keeping it a secret and leting are minds chose
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/12/2008
ARGH! LUV U BUT HATE THE FACT THAT U NEVER SAID WHO SHE WAS MARRIED TO!

GAH! I'M FRIGGIN' RIPPIN' MY HAIR OUT! But I luv your fanfic. I hope to read more of your work!
twilight guardian chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
They. All. Talk. THE SAME! aah! *headsmack*

The OOC! It burns!

Sorry if you're offended but honestly, this is my reaction. I am interested to know who Claire chooses, though. But still! .
wonsterrr chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
I wish it was Gray though. . I just like Gray so much! . But still I can't decide between him and Cliff.. -_-
wonsterrr chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
Yea, yea! Claire is so naive! Dammit! .
wonsterrr chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
Mwahahahaha! I like this part. I also like these kinds of parts in a story. Claire's gonna be in BIG TROUBLE and I'm there to read it! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH! .
wonsterrr chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Yea, she's bad! Haha! xDD
wonsterrr chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I play Harvest Moon MFoMT and I like Gray, Doctor, and Cliff. The three of them have Yellow Hearts now. Rick and Kai have blue hearts. It's so cute when they blush, especially Gray. Haha. I don't know whom to choose either... Maybe I'll pick Gray. Anywho, I like the story! .
HarvestGiRL chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
wow that fast already it's okay for me if jack was her husband but i want CLIFF... Who's Claire lucky guy?('-)keep up the gudwork please update soon!
XelinaSkye chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
well, ur right. i am saying that right now...

fine...u dnt wanna pick who u want claire to end up with...i wanna pick gray! yay! haha... :P

nice story Charxelle...sad that it's finished...keep writting!
Hello Witty chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
His name... is... Gray! XD. I like the story, too bad it had to end so soon. xD
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 10 . 5/29/2008