Reviews for A Little More in Common
FanWarrior16 chapter 20 . 9/15/2016
I love this fanfiction. I thought it was well written, and I loved all of the characters. It has already become one of my favorite fanfictions. Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into it.
ZeldaTwili chapter 19 . 5/15/2016
Very cute story! Really enjoyed reading this. I read all the chapters in one sitting lol. Thank you very much for writing this wonderful fan fiction!
ZeldaTwili chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
I like the plot twist! I didn't expect Kira to save L, I really like the ending of this chapter! :)
ZeldaTwili chapter 15 . 5/15/2016
This chapter is good! It flows smoothly and I like how the conflict in the story is increasing.
ZeldaTwili chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
Wow amazing chapter! Hmm, I'm thinking that when Light tells her that he wants to break up with her, she demands to know why. He just tells her he doesn't love her. Then, Misa stalks him without him knowing and she realizes that Light and L are dating. At that point, Misa blackmails him and tells him that unless he gets back together with her, she will reveal their secret and tell everyone in their school that they are dating.
ZeldaTwili chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
Omg I think it's really cute that L and Light are developing feelings for each other and perhaps later on they will confess their feelings. Ahh this story is amazing! Yay :)
ZeldaTwili chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
I am hooked on the story! I can't wait to find out what happens to L and Light's friendship! I also find L's past very interesting, where his parents abandoned him and his younger brothers so L is a father figure for Near. I also think its really cool that you wrote about their grandfather, where he is rich and L and his brothers get a lot of their income from him.
ZeldaTwili chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
I love where the story is heading! It definitely caught my attention and I really like that Light and L are paired together for the English project. I also like how you're inserting L's thoughts into this, letting us know his wariness about Light. Awesome story so far! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Nice job.

-S
lol chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
I started reading this and halfway through the first chapter I realized that I've read this before! But then I was like the hell with it this story is awesome so I'm rereading it :-) :-)
LaureaDaphne chapter 20 . 7/8/2015
This was a fun story! I enjoyed reading it.
i loved it chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
please make a sequel, I loved the story and I wasn't ready for it to end... idk if you still check this but if you do and you do what I say I will love you forever *whispers* sorry if that was creepy ;)
hjjnsdjnsdgjndgj chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
()_() ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . they is bad . . . . :P
neshapink9 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
I love how you right. They haven't done anything sexual and I'm still fangirling like crazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I was watching an episode of Death Note once on my computer and it froze with L and his death glare and I couldn't get it to exit or anything and it was just staring at me all creepy like. XD